Bison Workforce Solutions Employee Reviews

productive fun workplace
Human Resources Coordinator/ Process Specialist (Current Employee) –  Peachtree Corners, GAApril 16, 2017
its busy and you will need to be able to multi task. be a people person and upbeat. if you need to ask questions do not be afraid to do so. family oriented.
Cons
healthcare
there was tables where we could sit
Tree house private brand (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 16, 2017
we, always had something to do, it was very loud, but they was only giving me not enough hours, and I was receving only a small amount on my check, i had bills to pay.
Pros
they gave us free bags of chips everyday
Cons
they gave us really short breaks
Official response from Bison Workforce Solutions
March 29, 2017

We here at Bison Workforce Solutions are sorry to hear about your experience with our client. We greatly appreciate your working with us and appreciate the feedback.

Don't work here
HR (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAMarch 6, 2017
These people are very unprofessional and does not know much about the services they offer to companies. Nobody knows anything - honestly. Very disappointed after accepting position here.
Excellent Company
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAFebruary 28, 2017
I recently took a job with Bison and had a great experience with the recruiter I was working with who was very helpful and nice. I was surprised that they paid weekly. I wish all staffing companies where that supportive.
Pros
Very helpful and supportive
Cons
Name Recognition
Unprofessional
Driver (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaSeptember 24, 2016
This company don't care about no one problems but their own. There is something always going on i the payroll issue. You get paid on a Friday and don't receive your check until next week. Or they put extra money in your account then next week take it back out your account. The lady in payroll is very petty and unprofessional I called complaining about my check and she laughed about it. They don't care about your account going to negative, late fees on your bills or nothing all due to the issue of there mistakes when it comes to your money. I wouldn't recommend my enemy working for this sorry company. I had to quit and find something else due to the fact I couldn't pay my electricity bill on time and me and my kids will be sitting in the dark thanks to Bison.
Pros
The money is good
Cons
you don't receive your paycheck on time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bison Workforce Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5