Bitcasa Employee Reviews

Game-changing!
Manager, Customer Support (Current Employee), Mountain View, CAMay 6, 2013
Game-changing product and technology, tremendous opportunity to grow, transparency from the top-down, awesome culture, super talented people, free food/snacks, seconds from the Caltrain station, centrally-located (downtown Mountain View), encouraged to speak out, ownership, and most importantly--fun!

We're growing our customer-base at a pace that is difficult to keep up at times--but that's a good problem to have. And things are improving day-by-day as we staff up and continue to refine and evolve our strategy. It can be a little hectic a times, but what startup isn't? Everyday is exciting and I look forward to coming to work each day.
Fun place to work and make a difference
Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee), Mountain View, CaMay 6, 2013
Pros: great benefits, free lunch, free coffe (good coffe!), foosball table, mame arcade
Cons: lots of work to do (its a startup, what do you expect?)
You work hard here but you also play hard. Its a great team to work with and it feels like a family.
Great tech and very innovative people with collaborate with!
Support (Current Employee), Mountain View, CAMay 6, 2013
Pros: benefits, location, free lunches, free snack and drinks!
This place is the epitome of work hard play hard. The company definitely takes care of their employees, from free medical to catered lunches daily. Monthly company outings to build team morale is awesome.

Management looks out for you and will set up plans for your growth, the growth and potential at BItcasa is Infinite!
Fast Moving Start-Up & Extremely Fun Environment
I'm a Bitcasan (Current Employee), Mountain View, CAMarch 13, 2013
Pros: lot's of food including free lunches, fully stocked double door drink fridge, monthly team outings, fun work environment including foosball, chess, and a 60 game arcade mame.
Cons: work can be stressful at times, but what start-up isn't.
We're changing the way people think about storing their data. We're an early stage start-up that works hard on solving new problems everyday. New technologies = New challenges. We pay for lunch every day and dinner when needed and we have endless snacks and beverages, and do monthly team outings.
Headquarters