Productive and challenging work Environment with different responsibilities
QA Engineer, San Francisco, CA - April 30, 2015
• Test Ad tags/APIs received from Ad partners for CPM/CPC Ads.
• Test HTTP requests/responses from Adzerk server using Fiddler and Wireshark.
• Report bugs related to Ads functionality to Developers through JIRA.
• Test Plan and ad server technical documentation/peer reviews.
• Functional Regression testing of Ads related features on BitTorrent and UTorrent client.
• Manage Media Trust tool to detect and eliminate malware in Client’s API tree.
• Technical point of contact for ads team to troubleshoot/isolate issues and follow up with Ad partners.
• Create test scripts using Selenium WebDriver for ad URL testing.
• Create/Execute test cases to test CPM, CPC Server to Server and Pixel conversions.
• Create/Review Technical documents and Confluence posts with instructions for internal purposes.
The most enjoyable part is communication with different people in different teams.
The hardest part was challenging different and new responsibility.