BizLab

BizLab Employer Reviews

Very good company culture
Pod Manager (Former Employee), Menomonee Falls, WIJuly 19, 2013
I really enjoyed the company culture. It was fun and exciting everyday with all of the competitions. I learned a lot while I was there. I learned to manage my time better by planning out my work. The management at Bizlab worked hard to give you as much coaching and training that each person needed. The hardest part of the job was only when the phones – more... went down and I was able to make any sales. The most enjoyable part of the job was the autonomy that I was afforded at this job. – less
Productive yet relaxed atmosphere
Paid Search Analyst (Former Employee), Menomonee Falls, WIFebruary 1, 2013
Company very open to new ideas that encourages growth through change
Upbeat enviornment with lots of potential
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee), Menomonee Falls, WINovember 28, 2012
Pros: unlimited hours
Cons: commission system needs improvement
Overall it is a good company if you can work in different departments but its very difficult to last because of the metrics that are set in place can be a barrier to success.
Very competitive sales company, always a game changer.
Pod Leader/Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Menomonee Falls, WisconsinSeptember 12, 2012
Pros: excellent benefits and good pay if your in the top category, great managment to help you along the way.
Cons: really no place to take your career here, yet still a good place to get your foot in the door.
Great people and one of the best sales teams you can be apart of. Just be sure your always on top and life will be good. Your rewarded for your hard efforts very well. For top performers free lunch, plaques, company Letterman's, and parking spot. Cross selling is a good skill to have at this place.