BizLab Employee Reviews in United States

Great people to work with, however, very unorganized
Sales (Internet and Televesion) (Former Employee) –  Menomonee Falls, WIApril 6, 2015
I loved my co workers and the supervisors were great as well. However, the attendance policy was never clear cut. No one could ever explain to me how that policy worked, and because of that, I was let go with no explanation or written notice before termination. Because of that, I do think that they need to do a better job with awareness. Pay was horrible (minimum wage) and if you were at the bottom of the call que, then it was tough luck for you. I wouldn't recommend this job to anyone because the pay is very unfair, communication is DEFINITELY lacking through the business and I do see new management taking over within the next few years since people keep quitting.
Pros
Good coworkers
Cons
Horrible managers and HR department, no communication, not much pay, horrible commission pay out
Horrible Management
Inside Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Menomonee Falls, WINovember 23, 2014
The job was exciting at first, then management tried to add penalties in relationship to what you were paid for commission. It was a stressful job, management was horrible, and they play favorites. DO NOT WORK HERE!
Pros
nice work environment, coworkers were friendly
Cons
horrible management, commission structure changed too much and was shaky
Very good company culture
Pod Manager (Former Employee) –  Menomonee Falls, WIJuly 19, 2013
I really enjoyed the company culture. It was fun and exciting everyday with all of the competitions. I learned a lot while I was there. I learned to manage my time better by planning out my work. The management at Bizlab worked hard to give you as much coaching and training that each person needed. The hardest part of the job was only when the phones went down and I was able to make any sales. The most enjoyable part of the job was the autonomy that I was afforded at this job.
Very competitive sales company, always a game changer.
Pod Leader/Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Menomonee Falls, WisconsinSeptember 12, 2012
Great people and one of the best sales teams you can be apart of. Just be sure your always on top and life will be good. Your rewarded for your hard efforts very well. For top performers free lunch, plaques, company Letterman's, and parking spot. Cross selling is a good skill to have at this place.
Pros
excellent benefits and good pay if your in the top category, great managment to help you along the way.
Cons
really no place to take your career here, yet still a good place to get your foot in the door.
Upbeat enviornment with lots of potential
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Menomonee Falls, WINovember 28, 2012
Overall it is a good company if you can work in different departments but its very difficult to last because of the metrics that are set in place can be a barrier to success.
Pros
unlimited hours
Cons
commission system needs improvement
Productive yet relaxed atmosphere
Paid Search Analyst (Former Employee) –  Menomonee Falls, WIFebruary 1, 2013
Company very open to new ideas that encourages growth through change

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BizLab. Our community is ready to answer.

1.9