Bizzell Corporation Employee Reviews

The worse ever
linguist (Former Employee) –  VirginiaDecember 29, 2015
They have a broken management and if you need to talk to someone, they don't exist. Lowest pay and too slow at paperwork. Bad bad bad when it comes to communication.
Pros
Cons
Great company to work for if you need to gain experience
Ground SIGINT Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bagram Airfield, AfghanistanNovember 16, 2014
I was new to the contracting line of work and started working for Bizzell Corporation immediately after getting out of the Army. The company was great with helping me make a smooth transition into the new job from the military. They took care of everything and made sure I started working as soon as I wanted to. I did have one pay issue like others may mention, but they were resolved immediately. If you dont know anything about the contracting world then this company is a great place to start and get your feet wet. If I had any issues they responded quickly and the CEO is a very approachable person with an open door policy. He also quickly replies to any issues or concerns you may have. The pay was low when I first started but I was given a fair raise and bonus at the start of my 2nd year.
Pros
great company to work for if you are transitioning from the military to civilian life.
Negative
Analyst (Former Employee) –  overseas and virginiaMay 3, 2014
Stay away from this company. Only for for this place if you like the minimum benefits and pay available to you. Many employees in this company has pay problems where they were underpaid and didn't find out about it later. Furthermore, this company lacks in healthcare, many of us have to pay for our own. You get paid tens of thousands less than the average person in the same field as yours. There are also very, if none of any incentives or bonuses provided. You will get the "the job market is very tough and right now we can't provide a raise" speech even though you were better than most analysts in the contract. There are additional stuff wrong with working for this company but I think you get the message. Look elsewhere and hold out.
Cons
no healthcare, lowball salary, lack of management, no bonuses
Comfortable Professional Work environment
CITP All Source Analyst (Current Employee) –  Charlottesville, VAJuly 19, 2013
It is a reletively new company, so the job security is not quite there.