Black Knight Financial Services Employee Reviews

The hardest part of the job.
Delinquent Event Monitoring Specialist (Former Employee), Mendota Heights, MNAugust 21, 2015
When they can't decide on what you suppose to do and what department you should be in. The changes was so soon and fast that I haven't got a chance to learn what im suppose to work on my first position.
Fun atmosphere
Computer Operator/ Data Analyst (Former Employee), Glendale, CAAugust 4, 2015
Coming to work was a fun experience on a daily basis from all of my fellow coworkers.
As in any business, some days were hectic and some days were calm. But over all a really good place to work.
Good Company
Sr. QA Lead (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 31, 2015
Good for people who are experience with mortgage industry. More likely to learn on loan processing technologies. Need to put lot of working hours.
Black Knight Financial Services
AR Billing Clerk (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 20, 2015
Is a wonderful place to work. It is an open environment with great structure and balance. Management is very understand, willing to train until there is a clear understanding of the process.
I enjoyed working the processes and programs for Black Knight
Document Retrival Specialist (Former Employee), Miamisburg OhioJuly 3, 2015
The processes and programs worked for Black knight were very user friendly and easy to do.. I didnt have any problems working them.
Productive work place with open door policy for easy access to managers
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 25, 2015
Black Knight Financial Services, a Fidelity National Financial (NYSE:FNF) company, is the mortgage and finance industries. It is a provider of provider of integrated technology, data and analytics that – more... lenders and servicers to help successfully manage the entire loan lifecycle from loan origination to servicing and to default.
CUI (Customer User Interface) and PUI (Provider User Interface) along with direct integration are the ways that lenders and servicers interact with each other.
As a Business Analyst, I was working on the Exchange side of the business on CUI and PUI website enhancements as requested by Black Knight clients
I am the liaison between business groups and development groups. I analyze users’ business needs and work with developers to design effective, simple, creative automation solutions within project constraints. I provide analysis, design, documentation, and testing on projects. – less
Productive and fun place to work
Bid Processor (Current Employee), Solon, OHMay 28, 2015
Pros: Potluck lunches
Cons: short lunches
Everyone worked together as a team to meet the goals required. therefore it was a team oriented work environment. plenty overtime in the summer months due to grass cutting of properties.
Great people
Scrum Master/Project Manager/ Consultant (Former Employee), Irvine, CAApril 22, 2015
Pros: People
Cons: Everything else
Great people to work with. Feel like you are a part of a family. Everything else is horrible. Product and industry are boring. However the people you work with teach you a lot about the business.
Great People, but lack of Management and Morale
Web Developer (Former Employee), Jacksonville, flApril 20, 2015
Pros: Good people trying their best
Cons: Poor communication, constant shifting priorities
Employee for nearly 10 years, through multiple corporate organization changes. The main advantage of the company is that (for the most part) it has great people trying to do their best. The company does – more... pride itself on taking care of it's employees and trying to provide a good work environment.
Unfortunately, in recent years, the constant management shifts and changes in focus make this a difficult place to work. Some parts of the company are relatively stable, while others are in constant flux, and communication at all levels is lacking. – less
Management needs to better invest in their hard working employees
PROJECT MANAGER (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 19, 2015
Pros: Paycheck
Cons: No bonuses, lack of management concern for employees well being.
I work hard and do not mind the occasional overtime - but when 10, 12 hour days, every day, are required to complete the bare minimum, something is very wrong.
Everything is a priority and everything – more... needs to be done yesterday.
Morale is so low - most employees, myself included, feel that not only does our health not matter, our family lives are forced to take second to the never ending list of work. – less
I would have stayed forever
Property Preservation Technician (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTApril 15, 2015
Pros: bonus, my manager, working hours
Cons: experienced cutbacks and my remote position was downsized, I was laid off.
I loved working for this company and the position I was in. The benefits and pay were exceptional and the bonus program was substantial. I worked from home and the company paid for all of my company travel.
Excellent place to work
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 12, 2015
Pros: Everything
Cons: Laid off
I loved working at LPS, I met some of the most wonderful people on earth and loves my managers. The building is gorgeous with a free gym and very clean locker room. Work/Life balance is perfect!
Organized workflow
Accounting Clerk III (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 4, 2015
Pros: in house gym, in house cafeteria
Cons: employee morale
I loved how organized the department was. And how everyone was extremely knowledgeable. Received unbelievable training.

Hardest part of the job was working so closely after cubicles were reduced to – more... "call center" style seating.

Also, the company would benefit from doing more for their employees and showing appreciation for their hard work.

Break rooms were not somewhere you would enjoy eating and service snack machines were never kept stocked. Small things....but mean a lot – less
Flexible but unstable management
Field Collector (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAApril 2, 2015
Pros: Flexible, good pay, good communication
Cons: Too much management change up
Very good pay for the work, flexible hours. Did not like having 4 different bosses in 2 years if being employed there. Just found out that they are actually closing their field collection section soon.
Productive work place
Sr. Message Broker Consultant (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 31, 2015
LPS is a good place to work. work/life balance is good. co-workers are friendly and knowledgeable. working environment is good. enjoy working there
Secure, great benefits, great location
Accounting (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 25, 2015
Great company to work for, lots of opportunity for advancement. Café and gym on site, plus your right along the riverwalk so lots of things to do on your lunch break. Benefits are awesome, compensation is probably average...
Great Opp
Field Collector (Current Employee), homeMarch 11, 2015
I love the flexibility and ability to work from home this job offers. I gather the images of documents, return home and work at my leisure to enter them into the database.
Worked from home the whole project
IT Business Analyst (Remote) (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 26, 2015
Very sad the my contract ended. I was working from home the whole year. Yes it got bored at time but most of it was fun.
The people at work although on the phone were great and very motivated
LPS
Document Retrieval (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 17, 2015
This was a part time position to help supplement my income. I enjoyed all of the people that I met and worked with at LPS. The company moved from downtown Jacksonville to the Southside of town which was inconvenient. The company then downsized and I was displaced.
Great Place to Work.
Technician (Current Employee), san diegoJanuary 18, 2015
BKFS is a great place to work with alot of opportunity. It is very diverse with a great working environment