Black Knight Financial Services Employee Reviews

Great work environment
Refund Processor (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAMarch 6, 2017
It was a great pleasure with for this company and with fellow employees. This was the start of my career in property tax serving. Learned a great deal and gain a lot of experience.
opend minded
Title Assistant (Current Employee) –  Maitland, FLMarch 2, 2017
really good office to work spacious and good people to have as friend will recommended to all my friends
They celebrate Birthdays each month I learn about REO Titles, mortgages, attorneys, Deed, Erecording , Cd's, Love the Olimpic and we did some helpful for the need people.
Pros
olympic
Accounts Receivable Lead (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 28, 2017
Enjoyed my job here, positive job atmosphere and great competitive benefits and salary. There are a lot of job opportunities and room for advancement.
Pros
Cafe, gym, riverside area
A good job
Project Associate (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 20, 2017
It isn't really a place where you can build a career, but for a first job in an office environment, it isn't that bad. The on-site gym is a major positive, and trail that leads along the river.
I worked here
Project Manager II NT (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 18, 2017
Work stations were flexible. There really isn't much I can say about this company without appearing bitter or negative. It really wasn't a great place to work.
Don't
QC/BPO Analyst (Former Employee) –  Coraopolis, PAFebruary 17, 2017
Very limited opportunities for people that are just starting out. Must work insane hours to get anywhere, although the overtime is pretty decent for hourly workers.
Burn n Churn
Capital Markets Managing Director (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAFebruary 15, 2017
This is not an organization you want to job if you want a long career. If it is a stepping stone or something short term to buy you time. Then it is an option at best.
Extremely Friendly Atmosphere
Production Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 12, 2017
This was one of the best companies I have ever worked for. They were attentive to the needs of their employees and were always willing to help you succeed any way they could.
Good Market Share
Intern (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 30, 2017
Very technology driven, good benefits and compensation. I'd say Great place to work in Jacksonville. Home-grown senior management.
Work life is Average
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 18, 2017
I work few tickets, processing them has progressively become worse, where it takes several hours to trace a route out, make sure all fields are filled out, even those not a responsibility of your department. I do like my upper management as they share the same qualities as I do. Honesty being one of the major ones.

I really enjoyed building tools for my department.

The best part about working here is the co-workers, as it is a team environment and they place credit where it is due instead of people taking credit for something someone else did.
Pros
3 week vacation to start. They just started that this year, plus your PTO, and sick time.
Cons
Too much red tape in performing your job functions.
Back to the drawing Board
Product Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 1, 2017
Processes are not streamlined. Management cares more about clients then employees.
Lackadaisical culture. Bare minimum work ethic spreads easily amongst team members.
Good ol boy network. No room to advance, unless you know someone.
Baby boomer management doesn't know how to engage Millennials.
Disconnect between technological processes, documentation and work load.
Pros
salary
Cons
everthing else
Negative workspace due to employees unable to adapt to change
QC Analyst (Current Employee) –  FloridaDecember 20, 2016
Negative workspace due to employees unable to adapt to change; minimal advancement opportunities; qc'ing images as they arrive; monotonous
Great Atmosphere
Bidding Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 16, 2016
this is an excellent company to learn and grow with. I use to be called Lender Processing Services, it has a great view of St, John River.
Fun
Human Resources Intern (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 7, 2016
The most enjoyable part of the job was to learn from the other coworkers on how they perform their daily jobs. The management team was outstanding, they provided great support to every employee.
Pros
Teamwork
productive
Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MNJuly 27, 2016
learned at lot, not very good communication and there are a lot of "favorites" ... loved my co workers and being able to just sit down at my desk and be left alone the whole day
Not what they make you believe
Analyst-EPC (External Project Controller) (Former Employee) –  Golden, COJuly 25, 2016
A group of middle aged white persons went to India and bought software for the financial industry. They work hand in hand with the developers from India resulting in long delays in projects (due to time difference). The company is young but the persons who work there are on average in their 40's. Not a place for young persons looking to grow. The business is managed by the oldest members who try to hold on to the business model of the 90's. They make the attempt to be modern but fail due to the idea of keeping things BAU (business as usual) as much as possible. If you want a company that is ran by older generations then this is the company for you. If you want job security and don't like to change this is the company. They only fire people when financially they can't keep you on. The IT infrastructure (not the persons, the technology) fails more than what is normally expected at a software company. Daily occurrences and random sessions failing, email sporadically not working, and many others. This is a knows issue and the persons at the company just accept it. I offered to fix with decision logic using nested statements instead of with cases/switches and they said no, they wanted to keep it as it was with the issues (the problem was the non DRY code giving a lengthy processing time. They would rather deal with the issue than fix the code even if they can. Once every three months my active directory profile got deleted by some anomaly they couldn't fix and they had to rebuild it and then I had to get my credentials again. This process took a week and all the software was built  more... in India (the developers) and it has frequent daily issues with a wide variety of issues. This happened 3 times in 9 months. 25% of the job is finding a work around for your daily tasks that 75% of the time works properly. When you think of old technology in the tech industry, this is the company you think of. Keeping old business practice fuel by older generations and not fostering growth of younger persons. They recently bought out a company (the competition) and it was a start up and when we met them, it was literally like "old guys meet the new young guys" (that we don't work with or interact with)  less
Pros
You won't get fired, they pay higher wages to ensure people stay on
Cons
unorganized, unwilling to adapt, old business practices, archaic technology, 5 or more years behind the modern tech industry, Was sexually harassed by management, Bully management
Fast paced, challenging and interesting
Recording Supervisor - AQUA Division (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJune 16, 2016
Every day I learned something new. Loved the challenge of dealing with correcting an erroneously recorded document. Every file dealt with was different, always a different case. The afternoon hustle to get the documents out to the county recorders office. Getting all the documents packed and sent out. Meeting the month deadline and goals. It was hard dealing with customers at times trying to explain the process of correcting a document and that it may take as long as the county takes in recording and returning the document for them to proceed on their refinance.
A great place to work for!
Title Searcher (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJune 13, 2016
A big company that keeps you busy with a huge volume of work. great air conditioning. great manager. Overtime and free lunches
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Small breakroom
I never worked for this company
Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 27, 2016
I have never worked for Black Knight Financial Services. I worked for LPS and the information I have would only apply to that company.
Pros
Good people
Cons
The management set pay levels as if it was their money you were being paid
Poor morale, management have no integrity, low pay
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 14, 2016
I don't recommend this company for employment. Management is not truthful about what is required. Constant changing of SOP. People are not on the same page when it comes to procedures. Pay is a joke for the hassle they put you through. Don't have an idea or voice your opinion you may not have a job.
Pros
They will feed you but, no increase in pay.
Cons
Management lack integrity