Black Knight Financial Services Employee Reviews in United States

Monthly Layoffs/ No advancement opportunities
Foreclosure Timeline Specialist Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 11, 2013
Typical day at work mostly entails looking busy and not asking your supervisors questions because they do not know and will not answer them. Company policy is to not give raises.
Pros
monthly bonuses to offset lack of raises
Cons
micromanagement, poor upper management with no job security
Does not treat employess with any respect
Southeast Region Manager (Former Employee) –  worked from home 70 hours per weekAugust 13, 2012
I was laid off with over 18 others after setting up and getting the project ahead of schedule. They hired personell at Pasadena and then laid all of us off and handed our hard work over to them.
Pros
worked at home, good benefits
Cons
poor management styles, hired a manager that did not know what the data was we were collecting
It was a good place to work, but the pay was horrible and no advancement
Foreclosure Timeline and Title Associate (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 8, 2013
As a company, they did not allow raises except in extreme circumstances and there is no mentoring program to assist in developing associates.
Pros
some managers were great
Cons
most managers were not and did not have proper training to supervise people
Competitive company to work
Closing (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAOctober 27, 2015
Initially was a great company to be employed. The CEO and Director were great to work for until they resigned. New management takeover created distraught employees and unfortunately they lost respectable employees.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
management
Management needs to better invest in their hard working employees
PROJECT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 19, 2015
I work hard and do not mind the occasional overtime - but when 10, 12 hour days, every day, are required to complete the bare minimum, something is very wrong.
Everything is a priority and everything needs to be done yesterday.
Morale is so low - most employees, myself included, feel that not only does our health not matter, our family lives are forced to take second to the never ending list of work.
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
No bonuses, lack of management concern for employees well being.
Productive environment
Source Operations Specialist II/Mail Clerk (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAOctober 31, 2015
People are nice. The office is nice place with supportive management. The co workers are nice and supportive. The job was pretty easy to learn.
Overall, it was a very good experience.
Eviction Coordinator/Post-Foreclosure Specialist (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COSeptember 13, 2012
I would still be there had I not been laid off due to industry fluctuations. For the most part, co-workers were pleasant and easy going, very typical for any large office environment.
Pros
good benefits.
Cons
fairly remote location near rky mtn airport, but growth in area is steady.
Fun workplace
Lead/Sr. Reporting DBA - III (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 29, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. the company is growing and very nice culture. I have learn a lot since I have employed at this company.
Not a good experience
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 5, 2014
Default Solutions needed management training. It was not an overall good work experience for me.
Pros
good location and excellent facility
Cons
low salary
Growth oriented company; very good executive leadership
Executive Vice President (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLApril 4, 2012
Growth oriented company; very good executive leadership. Good benefits, competitve compensation.
Very quiet, Self-serving Production-based Environment
Property Preservation Technician (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COApril 3, 2014
LPS (now ServiceLink) is a solid Company to work for, especially if you do not have a College Degree. You can make between 14-17$/hour with quick Training.
Management leaves something to be desired. People are laid-off on a whim and not forewarned. This Company has been losing money over the past few years and is beginning to get into business-crisis mode. They are cutting costs wherever they can and only seeing things as "bottom-line," not "for the future."
I would recommend this job only to a recent graduate of College who is seeking some office experience, or someone without a Degree who has previous banking experience. No employees received a raise after their yearly Reviews, regardless of merit. This is a dying Company with a $40 million dollar Software investment recently getting thrown in the trash.

I repeat, this company is using out-dated software in lieu of a $40 million software roll-out completely falling on it's face. Approximately 400 people have been laid off within the Company over the past year and a half.

Proceed with caution, take the job if you have to, and the job itself is very quiet and mundane. After a while, you end up getting complacent and suffocated to the monotony. If you are a true go-getter and looking for a fulfilling, meaningful job, look elsewhere. This is a nice bus stop for a few months, a year maximum.
Pros
quiet, not a lot of micro-managing, chill environment
Cons
too quiet, lack of clarity and congruency in regards to methodology, complacency, lack of good $$, company is currently unstable
Could be good place to work
Property Preservation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Solon, OHJuly 30, 2013
The job is fun. You learn a lot about property preservation. However, it is very mismanaged, and unorganized.
Pros
health benifits, 401k, knowledge
Cons
micromanaged to a fault. poor organizational skills
Good experience
HRIS Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 3, 2013
Good overall experience, but future of company is unstable due to merger.
Pros
benefits and wellness opportunities
Cons
unstable future
Room for advancement
Foreclosure Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 11, 2012
I was with this company for a lil under 2 years. Had i not been laid off i would still be working there.
Pros
benefits are excellent
Cons
training is not that thurough
Technical Support position
Technical Support Representative / LPS PowerCell (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 2, 2013
An interesting position. Software support for FC, BK, REO
Interesting characters in the office.
Pros
compensation
Cons
lack of balance
Productive work place with open door policy for easy access to managers
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 25, 2015
Black Knight Financial Services, a Fidelity National Financial (NYSE:FNF) company, is the mortgage and finance industries. It is a provider of provider of integrated technology, data and analytics that lenders and servicers to help successfully manage the entire loan lifecycle from loan origination to servicing and to default.
CUI (Customer User Interface) and PUI (Provider User Interface) along with direct integration are the ways that lenders and servicers interact with each other.
As a Business Analyst, I was working on the Exchange side of the business on CUI and PUI website enhancements as requested by Black Knight clients
I am the liaison between business groups and development groups. I analyze users’ business needs and work with developers to design effective, simple, creative automation solutions within project constraints. I provide analysis, design, documentation, and testing on projects.
Great People, but lack of Management and Morale
Web Developer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, flApril 20, 2015
Employee for nearly 10 years, through multiple corporate organization changes. The main advantage of the company is that (for the most part) it has great people trying to do their best. The company does pride itself on taking care of it's employees and trying to provide a good work environment.
Unfortunately, in recent years, the constant management shifts and changes in focus make this a difficult place to work. Some parts of the company are relatively stable, while others are in constant flux, and communication at all levels is lacking.
Pros
Good people trying their best
Cons
Poor communication, constant shifting priorities
productive and enjoying with great team
VMware Consultant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 13, 2014
A very good team work, learning new at work everyday and every time.
Pros
good medical benefits
Cons
good medical benefits
Great Place to work
Software Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 16, 2012
This is a great place to work. Managers are awesome and listen to employees
Pros
benefits** great**
Cons
not any i know of
The managers made it fun to work here.
Post Closing Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 24, 2015
I wish that I would've stayed here but I knew that my contract was ending soon and they just didn't have room for me there. It was a easy going place to work and I liked my coworkers.

2.7