Black Knight Financial Services Employee Reviews

Fast paced, challenging and interesting
Recording Supervisor - AQUA Division (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJune 16, 2016
Every day I learned something new. Loved the challenge of dealing with correcting an erroneously recorded document. Every file dealt with was different, always a different case. The afternoon hustle to get the documents out to the county recorders office. Getting all the documents packed and sent out. Meeting the month deadline and goals. It was hard dealing with customers at times trying to explain the process of correcting a document and that it may take as long as the county takes in recording and returning the document for them to proceed on their refinance.
A great place to work for!
Title Searcher (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJune 13, 2016
A big company that keeps you busy with a huge volume of work. great air conditioning. great manager. Overtime and free lunches
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Small breakroom
I never worked for this company
Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 27, 2016
I have never worked for Black Knight Financial Services. I worked for LPS and the information I have would only apply to that company.
Pros
Good people
Cons
The management set pay levels as if it was their money you were being paid
Poor morale, management have no integrity, low pay
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 14, 2016
I don't recommend this company for employment. Management is not truthful about what is required. Constant changing of SOP. People are not on the same page when it comes to procedures. Pay is a joke for the hassle they put you through. Don't have an idea or voice your opinion you may not have a job.
Pros
They will feed you but, no increase in pay.
Cons
Management lack integrity
Avoid this company
Programmer Analyst I (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 31, 2016
Do not work for this company, stay away! They do massive layoffs and fire people with BS reasons. Not a stable work, management are non existent and they lack culture.
Pros
Free gym and nice river view
Cons
Bad management and HR are unreasonable
Productive environment
Source Operations Specialist II/Mail Clerk (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAOctober 31, 2015
People are nice. The office is nice place with supportive management. The co workers are nice and supportive. The job was pretty easy to learn.
Competitive company to work
Closing (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAOctober 27, 2015
Initially was a great company to be employed. The CEO and Director were great to work for until they resigned. New management takeover created distraught employees and unfortunately they lost respectable employees.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
management
Great and supportive place to work
Technical Implementations Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 30, 2015
Great and supportive place to work with diversified employees. Great opportunities for advancement. Some management is not on the staff level of approach. Career development opportunities are available and solicited for all employees.
Pros
Staff development
Amazing work environment
Help desk technician (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FloridaSeptember 28, 2015
I have not enjoyed working at a job as much as I enjoy working there. Very friendly and respectable environment. I have dealt with a lot of different types of people from different backgrounds, and I have never found a place to wake up and enjoy each day going into work.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Slow at making contractors that work hard permanent employees
The managers made it fun to work here.
Post Closing Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 24, 2015
I wish that I would've stayed here but I knew that my contract was ending soon and they just didn't have room for me there. It was a easy going place to work and I liked my coworkers.
Fun workplace
Lead/Sr. Reporting DBA - III (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 29, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. the company is growing and very nice culture. I have learn a lot since I have employed at this company.
The hardest part of the job.
Delinquent Event Monitoring Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MNAugust 21, 2015
When they can't decide on what you suppose to do and what department you should be in. The changes was so soon and fast that I haven't got a chance to learn what im suppose to work on my first position.
Fun atmosphere
Computer Operator/ Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAAugust 4, 2015
Coming to work was a fun experience on a daily basis from all of my fellow coworkers.
As in any business, some days were hectic and some days were calm. But over all a really good place to work.
Good Company
Sr. QA Lead (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 31, 2015
Good for people who are experience with mortgage industry. More likely to learn on loan processing technologies. Need to put lot of working hours.
Black Knight Financial Services
AR Billing Clerk (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 20, 2015
Is a wonderful place to work. It is an open environment with great structure and balance. Management is very understand, willing to train until there is a clear understanding of the process.
I enjoyed working the processes and programs for Black Knight
Document Retrival Specialist (Former Employee) –  Miamisburg OhioJuly 3, 2015
The processes and programs worked for Black knight were very user friendly and easy to do.. I didnt have any problems working them.
Productive work place with open door policy for easy access to managers
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 25, 2015
Black Knight Financial Services, a Fidelity National Financial (NYSE:FNF) company, is the mortgage and finance industries. It is a provider of provider of integrated technology, data and analytics that lenders and servicers to help successfully manage the entire loan lifecycle from loan origination to servicing and to default.
CUI (Customer User Interface) and PUI (Provider User Interface) along with direct integration are the ways that lenders and servicers interact with each other.
As a Business Analyst, I was working on the Exchange side of the business on CUI and PUI website enhancements as requested by Black Knight clients
I am the liaison between business groups and development groups. I analyze users’ business needs and work with developers to design effective, simple, creative automation solutions within project constraints. I provide analysis, design, documentation, and testing on projects.
Productive and fun place to work
Bid Processor (Current Employee) –  Solon, OHMay 28, 2015
Everyone worked together as a team to meet the goals required. therefore it was a team oriented work environment. plenty overtime in the summer months due to grass cutting of properties.
Pros
Potluck lunches
Cons
short lunches
Great people
Scrum Master/Project Manager/ Consultant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAApril 22, 2015
Great people to work with. Feel like you are a part of a family. Everything else is horrible. Product and industry are boring. However the people you work with teach you a lot about the business.
Pros
People
Cons
Everything else
Great People, but lack of Management and Morale
Web Developer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, flApril 20, 2015
Employee for nearly 10 years, through multiple corporate organization changes. The main advantage of the company is that (for the most part) it has great people trying to do their best. The company does pride itself on taking care of it's employees and trying to provide a good work environment.
Unfortunately, in recent years, the constant management shifts and changes in focus make this a difficult place to work. Some parts of the company are relatively stable, while others are in constant flux, and communication at all levels is lacking.
Pros
Good people trying their best
Cons
Poor communication, constant shifting priorities