Black Knight Security

Black Knight Security Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Great Company
Guard (Current Employee) –  Downtown PittsburghFebruary 5, 2016
This company is good in alot of ways compared to others I've worked for. We have company paid training classes and CPR classes. they don't put you some place different everyday and change your schedule every week. You can plan around your work times cause they don't change. You can buddy swap if you need a day off. You can always get a hold of a manager even the president if you need to. He even works on weekends and comes to talk to us. They try to help people when they can.
Pros
Great Company
Cons
people who don't want to work shouldn't apply
Company truly cares about their people and their customers.
security officer (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PADecember 7, 2015
i've worked for many security companies. I truly feel Black Knight cared about me and my family. I always had access to a supervisor; sometimes even the President of the company. That is a very rare thing.
This company is a joke
security (Former Employee) –  Milton, PANovember 16, 2015
Had an hour long phone interview. .then a week later...another hour long phone interview. ..the same questions asked over and over, just in different forms...lol..all for a part time gig...I had 6 yrs previous security experience..some of the questions didn't even pertain to security. .after getting nowhere with the lady on the phone I hung up on her. .Wasn't worth it...glad I did cause I found a REAL security job
Very strict company.
Guard (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAApril 1, 2013
Very strict, didn't care about family only their company. Constantly on cameras being watched.
Company lose the contract.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 8, 2012
Company lost the contract to under bidders. Nothing to review about. The company stunk. I only stayed until something else came along.
Pros
got paid.
Cons
everthing else about a job.