Blackbaud Employee Review

A good place to work overall, but management cares more about the company than about the customers
Project Manager/Principle Consultant (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCMay 29, 2014
A great place with a lot of great networking opportunities. Upper management is not up to speed on what we deal with on a day to day basis therefore they don't support the work effort we are trying to accomplish. More concerned about meeting KPI's than about meeting the needs of the customers.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Upper management not understanding the actual work that is being done

Other Blackbaud Employee Reviews

Tight Knit Culture
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCDecember 12, 2017
Great place to work, especially once you are fully embraced by the corporate culture. This is a competitive workplace that expects you to prove yourself continuously, once you do that for a period of time you are more warmly accepted and given a bit more latitude in your role.
Room for Advancement, Great Culture
Engagement Management Intern (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MADecember 6, 2017
I was an intern at Blackbaud for a year. Company had great perks; including being able to complete volunteer work for more vacation time. Gave out monthly gift cards and awards. Although I was only there for one year - it seemed like there was a lot of room to grow. I would definitely recommend this company!
Pros
Work life balance, Great culture, benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blackbaud. Our community is ready to answer.