Blackstone Media, an industry leader in Digital Marketing and Strategic Planning, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide diversified and confidential administrative secretarial duties for our organization.
The ideal candidate will be adept at word processing and spreadsheet applications, while capable of working effectively in a fast paced, ever changing, creative environment and well suited to delivering on heavy deadlines and project management. An excellent verbal and written communication skill is a must.
- Provide administrative and clerical support; requiring broad skill, and knowledge of organization policies and procedures.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings including one-to-one, departmental, and inter-departmental meetings.
- Organize and maintain paper and electronic files.
- Maintain records for staff office space, phones, parking, company credit cards and office keys.
- Arrange and schedule meetings / conference calls.
- Manages the calendars of management and the master calendar of projects for the department.
- Prepare documents and presentation materials.
- Make all travel arrangements and prepare travel and expense reports.
- Prepare invoices for processing/payment.
- Answer client inquiries or redirect them to the appropriate person.
- Serve as liaison with internal contacts (clients, suppliers, vendors, etc.)
- Adhere to firm administrative and risk management guidelines and policies.
- Support and drive strategic firm initiatives, as instructed.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft office products.
- Superior planning, organization and verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a rapidly growing and changing environment.
- Excellent phone etiquette required to conduct conversations with external investors, financial analysts and board of directors.
- Good interpersonal skills; ability to establish good working relationships with a wide range of people.
- Ability to work with highly confidential information.
- Display tact and judgment on sensitive matters.
- Education: High School Diploma or 2 years of administrative related experience.
Starting wage is fixed at $15.80 per hour.
Small benefit package is offered after 120 days of employment.
No phone calls, please.
The intent of this job description is to describe the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform other job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Since 1996, Blackstone Media has provided strategic planning, consulting, online marketing, e-prospecting, multi-channel visual marketing, online fund-raising, and direct response services nationwide. We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V.