We are looking for a Chief Architect who will be responsible for working with the Engineering Teams on a variety of high profile projects.
Someone that has worked in environments at scale. Possibly the chief architect at a startup that has gone to a larger company. Can code with Java and demonstrate abilities on white board. Must have NoSQL database experience. Must have been key contributor to last two projects from an architecture role. Hands dirty in the weeds type, can communicate with offshore teams….
- Providing Direction and Oversight on Application Architecture and Design on our Digital Services Platform
- Coordinate with other Architects
- Work with the Data Governance and Data Integration Teams
- Coordinate with Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Team Managers
- Provide Feedback and Status to the Infrastructure and Support Teams
- Contribute to the Digital Services Platform roadmap
- Work with the Support Team on Critical Issues
Qualifications (Experience with the following):
- Coding approximately 20% the time
- Java/Spring, Ruby/Rails, or equivalent languages
- NoSQL (Riak, Cassandra, Hadoop, Elastic Search, etc.)
- Understands and has worked in an Agile Environment (Scrum/Kanban)
- Worked with Applications at Scale (PaaS, Hosted, Live Production)
- BDD/TDD based Development
Indeed - 11 months ago
A boutique Staffing/Consulting catering to small to large firms.