Blair Medical Associates

Blair Medical Associates Employer Reviews

Lab Tech
Lab Tech (Former Employee), Altoona, PAMarch 21, 2014
I had a specific job to do every day. I would punch in and start my job for that day. Often would also do data entry while machine would run or while waiting for the outside offices blood samples.
My jobs ranged from CBC's, Protimes, Urine and kits, A1C's to checking the blood in and also helping phlebotomy by sticking. I was the last person so at the – more... end of the day I had to shut down certain machimes and make sure all the tests were done. Also answered the phone and followed through with any questions that were asked. – less
Enjoyed working in office setting
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee), Hollidaysburg, PAAugust 23, 2013
Great experience working with Doctors in the office setting.
I learned almost everything i know from this job and it was a very good learning experience.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Altoona, PAAugust 7, 2013
Everyday was a great day! All of the MD's were inspiring to work with.
I still remember every face and name of the lovely ladies i worked with as well as the MD's and PAC's. I will always remember this as a great learning experience because the atmosphere was always pleasant and welcoming. The hardest part of the job was simply leaving it. I loved every – more... aspect including getting to know the patients. – less
Busy Medical Practice
Medical Secretary (Former Employee), Morristown, NJJuly 29, 2013
Multispecialty practice. I was treated very well here!

Five doctors, four medical assistants and two secretaries. It was challenging but rewarding.
Best place to work
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Morristown, NJMay 7, 2013
I was a medical receptionist and performed various office duties, referrals, verifying insurance, scheduling patients and many more. The management was awesome. The co-workers were also awesome. The hardest part of the job was when we would loose patients due to death. The most enjoyable part of the job was bonding with your patients.
Overall, a pleasant place to work.
IV Therapy Nurse (Former Employee), Altoona, PAAugust 7, 2012
Pros: full time daylight position.
Cons: salaried position working long hours
I enjoyed every aspect of my job at Blair Medical. I especially enjoyed working with the Neurology Department, in particular, the patients diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis.