Bledsoe Brace Systems Employee Reviews

Production
Production (Former Employee) –  Grand PrairieMay 5, 2014
Worst company ever to work for. Management at every level is arrogant and incompetent. They lie to your face then stab you in the back.
Office Promotions has been reserved for New Hired Personnel Only
Office Personnel (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXNovember 11, 2013
The Company has suffered with new management and operations.
Pros
very diverse population
Cons
micro management
Product Manager
Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXOctober 15, 2012
I enjoyed my brief time at Bledsoe and looked on it as a company I could see myself with long term.

My days consisted of some office work and 30% travel. I learned many things about product development, marketing and sales. I enjoyed mostly seeing a product through production and working with distributors in the field. Although the work was consistent, I didn't view any part of it as too hard although most would say the travel is.
Pros
short drive to work
Cons
company downsized
Small company with large sales
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXJuly 5, 2012
A typical day for me is being on the phones 8+ hours a day. Taking inbound calls, placing orders, handling customer inquiries, resolving customer complaints & warranty issues.
I learn a tremendous amount about the products by dealing with complaints & various issues.
I enjoy spending time with my management & co-workers off campus. It gives us a chance to bond & relate to eachother as individuals.
The hardest part of a customer service position is dealing with the difficulties of complaints & company errors.
The most enjoyable part of a customer service position is knowing you've made someones day better by your actions.
Pros
company events outside of the office
Cons
being short-handed
Assembler, painter, and bender (Current Employee) –  Grand PrairieJune 19, 2012
A typical day at work consists of assembling, painting, bending, and inspecting braces for orthopedic patients. I learned autocad i learned how to bend assemble paint and inspect braces carefully for quality. The management is ok i beleive it could be alot better i feel like they could give back more to the employees. My co-workers are cool i get along with everyone. The hardest part of the job i would say is bending the metal to a leg for a perfect fit. The enjoyable part of the job is that its laid back.
Pros
christmas bonuses
Cons
hot wharehouse

2.5