Sr. Director of Sales
Blendagram seamlessly integrates brand logos directly into online content - providing for a richer user experience!
Brands traditionally advertising through product placement, pre-roll clips or even banners can now embedded their logos directly into the content being viewed. With our guarantee that the logo appears 100% natural to the content’s surroundings, the viewer experience is exponentially improved (in comparison to pre-roll clips or banner advertising) while making a much more powerful impact in advertising.
You will be responsible for establishing, long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships with large traditional & online media companies. You will be involved in prospecting, selling, and closing long term relationships. You will be responsible for:
- Reaching or exceeding quarterly revenue goals
- Prospecting for new business using your existing network of relationships and creating new relationships
- Evangelizing the Blendagram solution
- Lead sales efforts through all aspects of the sales cycle including relationship initiation, negotiation, and closing
- Developing and growing Blendagram’s market presence
- 6-10 years of direct sales experience in a small to mid-sized software company, business development experience a plus.
- Strong set of existing relationships with large media companies at the VP Sales level, VP/Director, Ad Ops and comfortable with running c-level.
- Ability to learn, take charge and deliver results with minimal supervision.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Must be comfortable with sales cycle involving client list comprising online/mobile video servers or major content providers such as Hulu, ABC, Turner, Universal, ESPN etc.
- Must manage the entire sales cycle - starting with the lead generation, customer RFPs, customer pain points to deployment issues and account management issues.
- Ideal candidate will have worked in multi-media company such as Ooyala, Pubmatic, Freewheel, LiveRail, Adtech, Doubleclick, Magnify, AdMob etc.
- BS with MBA preferred.
Indeed - 20 months ago