Summary: The Orders Coordinator will have the primary responsibility of processing and shipping all incoming purchase orders from mass distribution accounts.
Orders Coordinator Job Duties:
1) Process purchase orders from mass distribution channels
2) Communicate with LTL department about specific shipments
3) Assist with purchase order document preparation
4) Constantly improves and promotes efficiencies in order processing system
Orders Coordinator Knowledge and Skills:
1) Basic knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
2) Very strong communication and phone skills.
3) Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
4) Positive demeanor and professional appearance.
5) Keen attention to detail, commitment to maintain confidentiality.
6) Minimum of 1 year commitment preferred.
7) Education in Supply Chain or equivalent preferred, but not required.
BlenderBottle (Sundesa, LLC) is offering a competitive compensation package including performance bonuses, health benefits, PTO, and 401(k) with employer matching. Compensation DOE.
BlenderBottle is a fast-growing company and equal opportunity employer, offering great opportunities for growth and advancement. We are the inventors/wholesalers of the best-selling BlenderBottle Classic, BlenderBottle SportMixer, and BlenderBottle GoStak. Our products are sold worldwide through major retailers including Target, GNC, Whole Foods Markets, Wal-Mart, Bed Bath and Beyond, etc. To learn more about our growing product line, visit www.BlenderBottle.com.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to HR @ blenderbottle.com. Phone calls regarding the position will not be accepted.