BlockBuster Costumes LLC. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great Place to Work !
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Tonawanda, NYApril 16, 2017
A nice place to work with friendly people ,The hours are nice and there is plenty of overtime during the busy season .Its a fast paced work environment and you even get discounts on costumes and other warehouse merchandise .
Pros
Lots of overtime during busy season, Great people to work with
Cons
Wasted to much time in this dead end job!
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tonawanda, NYJanuary 31, 2017
You will be undervalued and underpaid. Management is at a loss of how to run the business effectively at this point. They have been flying by the seat of their pants for too long and the whole thing is crashing down. No one actually wants to work at this place, it is only a last resort type thing. Avoid it like the plague.
Official response from BlockBuster Costumes LLC.
April 13, 2017

We are sorry to hear that anyone would feel this way of course. Unfortunately with many jobs, you get out of it what you put into it. When you gloat to co-workers that you have only worked an hour a day for the last 3 years and the internet usage logs confirm it, you are only ever going to succeed at a certain level. Other people do thrive and love the job.

BlockBuster Costumes is a fast growing and successful company. We are the 91st largest independent seller on the Walmart.com platform, and we are rated as the 3rd fastest growing brand on Amazon for both October 2015 and 2016. We look forward to staffing the Marketing Coordinator position with someone who wants to help us achieve a similar level of success with our own website.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BlockBuster Costumes LLC.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3