Bloomington Public Schools

Bloomington Public Schools Employer Reviews

Enjoyable job with amazing students and staff
Paraprofessional (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNAugust 14, 2013
Pros: fun environment, great students
I worked a temporary position at Oak Grove Middle School in Bloomington, MN. I worked in a classroom with Developmental and Cognitive delays. It was an incredibly fun atmosphere and a great learning environment for the middle school students in the classroom.
The co-workers I was privileged to work with were incredible and very welcoming when I joined – more... their class. I made quick friendships with the students and was able to relate very well. I also learned about their different situations and ways that I could best help them learn and succeed at school. It was a wonderful learning experience and I made some relationships that will not be forgotten quickly. – less
Tech
Internship-Help Desk Support Technician (Current Employee), Bloomington, MNFebruary 16, 2013
• Performed diagnostics and troubleshooting of system issues utilizing the ticketing process.
• Maintained equipment inventory, including ordering/sending parts.
• Perform hardware repair and maintenance.
• Reimage computers.
District is experiencing more diversity lately and needs to provide more programs
Special Education Teacher (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNNovember 11, 2012
A good district to work at with a big difference between East and West. East Bloomington schools' test scores are significantly lower than West Bloomington schools.
fun
Food Service Assistant (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNJuly 6, 2012
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
Working here was charming because I was working at a fast pace which is something i like to do.
good district
School Social Worker (Former Employee), Bloomington, ILMarch 26, 2012
Pros: good diverse district
Cons: not a lot of room for growth
I enjoyed my tenure at Bloomington District 87. I had opportunity to work on a variety of teams within th district as well as assisted in developing some programs.