Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania Employee Reviews in United States

Individual thinkers
Internship - Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bloomsburg, PAMay 12, 2016
Every day was different between office administrative work to event planning to team building to leadership. Management worked well with individual thinkers who wanted to do things a little different then in the past. Co-workers were very helpful and personable throughout the experience.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
many events to be at
tedious and hard work
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Bloomsburg, PADecember 7, 2015
I start work as soon as I leave my classes and I usually have to complete some PRS its regarding the budgets of the school and how they spend. I am always busy and have something to do. My co-workers are lovely and I enjoy speaking with them. When I get done with my work from the day I am able to do my homework to get it out of the way.
Valuable Learning Experience
Referee and Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bloomsburg, PAOctober 27, 2015
As the head coordinator of all intramural sports, I obtained excellent organizational skills. It was difficult adjusting to people taking off work and teams cancelling games but I always manage to solve any problems that I faced.
Awesome!
RESERVATION ASSISTANT/EVENT COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Bloomsburg, PAOctober 4, 2015
Work studies are great for meeting new people, and being able to work on school material while at work. The pay is low, but you really do not do much.
Comfortable work environment
Clerk Typist (Current Employee) –  Bloomsburg, PAJuly 26, 2015
I enjoy working with students and creating fun and engaging events for them. I organize the dean's schedule and keep him on task. I review all paperwork and manage the student workers.
Pros
job security
Cons
hard to advance because of no openings
Easy way to earn money while being a college student
Note-Taker (Former Employee) –  Bloomsburg PADecember 11, 2014
It was a great way to earn money while being a student in college. Helping out other students by providing notes was very fulfilling. It also encouraged me to keep my grades up in order to continue to be a note taker.
Perfect college job.
COMMUNITY ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Bloomsburg, PAApril 3, 2013
Being a CA was perfect...I was working any time I was in my room. Very convenient, helped with tuition. Good way to get involved with many activities as well.
Math tutor
College math tutor (Former Employee) –  Bloomsburg, PAJanuary 23, 2013
good experience
glad that I have helped many students.
and also have improved my own communication skill
Efficient and well organized place of work with a welcoming atmosphere
Assistant Hall Director & Community Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bloomsburg, PAAugust 2, 2012
- Typical day at work with Residence Life is just assisting residents in the residence halls with any questions or concerns at our mandatory desk shifts.

-I learned how to better help the people around me in many ways. For example, the job molds you into a leader that accomadates the environment you are apart of. In addittion, I gain the skills of balancing multiple tasks at once and maintaining an overall objective. Plus, I can now say I'm well diversed with differen't cultures and being able to communicate clearly to everyone to accomplish a job.

- Being under various management during my work history I can adapt well to diferen't forms of guidance.

- Co-workers are pleasant to work along with and we accomplish alot together.

- The hardest part would be dealing with various forms of conflict that may araise in the residence halls.

-The most enjoybale part of work is being able to make a positive impact in a student's life.

4.6