Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania Employee Review

View all Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania reviews

Perfect college job.
COMMUNITY ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Bloomsburg, PAApril 3, 2013
Being a CA was perfect...I was working any time I was in my room. Very convenient, helped with tuition. Good way to get involved with many activities as well.

Other Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania Employee Reviews

Graduate Studies, clerk typist 3 (Former Employee) –  Bloomsburg, PANovember 5, 2017
After working in Graduate Studies office for 20 plus years, our office ran like a well oiled machine. Everyone knew what to do without supervision, and it was a peaceful, although busy, environment. Our office was one of the best on campus and we were proud to have a reputation for getting things done to help the students. When they didn't know where else to go, or we're passed around, they came to us. Our office worked as a team, and we enjoyed each other's company. Not every department was as fortunate, but for the most part, BU is a great place to work, and I am proud to now have Emeritus status since my retirement.
Pros
Good pay, benefits, can take classes.
Beneficial
Graduate Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bloomsburg, PAOctober 16, 2017
The job was a grant funded position with great opportunities, had the ability to work under a great supervisor and was able to travel to present research and other presentations at multiple conferences.