Home Health Agency seeking RN Home Health Nurses & LVNs throughout the Stockton area for per diem shifts.
RN responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide nursing services in a patient's temporary or permanent place of residence
- Perform the initial home care patient visit and re-evaluate the patient's needs and progress on a regular basis
- Initiate the plan of care under doctor's orders
- Perform admission, transfer, re-certification, resumption of care, and discharge Oasis for the home care patient
- Observe, assess, and document symptoms
- Monitor reactions and patient progress
- Educate patients and caregivers on disease process, medications, plan of care, and individualized treatment plans
- Educate patients and caregiver on techniques for in home health care
- Coordinate patient services
- Supervise LVNs and HHA's
- Notify the physician and other personnel of change in the patient's condition
- Discharge the patient from skilled nursing services when the discharge criteria have been met
- Case conferences with clinicians providing care to ensure coordination of care
- Update electronic clinical records according to policy and procedures
- Update knowledge and skills by attending in-service programs, continuing education programs, seminars, and self-study programs annually
- Provide onsite supervision of LVN/HHA
- Adhere to Medicaid and Medicare regulations
Prior Home Health experience is required!
Knowledge of Joint Commission Standards are a plus!
Intermediate Computer skills are also a plus!
In order to be considered for employment, all applicants must have the following (no exceptions!):
- Minimum of 1 year of prior professional nursing experience required.
- Driver's License and Reliable Transportation
- Current Automobile Insurance
- Must have had a health screen within the past 6 months
- TB Screening
You may apply for this position by going to our website, www.blossomridge.net . Click on the "Employment" link at the top right hand corner of the page and upload your resume.
Blossom Ridge Home Health Agency is an equal opportunity employer and does not deny benefits to, or exclude, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the basis of sex, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability or age in admission, treatment or participation in its program, services and activities, or in employment.