10am – 6pm, (flexibility required)
Performs all duties associated with shipping, receiving, and inventory management. Also requires all aspects of day to day order processing and transfers to the outside warehouse(s).
- Identify and process shipping orders
- Process transfers to and from outside warehouses
- Validate order shipments daily
- Enter material/operational tracking information for production work orders
- Responsible for maintenance and cleanliness of docks, coolers, and freezers
- Unload and check in products, verify counts and lot numbers upon receipt
- Receive incoming product (verify and log counts, lot numbers and locations)
- Move products as needed to pick locations
- Accurately pick orders (verify, count and log lot numbers, and locations)
Candidate will be detailed oriented with above average organizational skills. Self-motivated, confident, energetic and possess the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment. Knowledge of database software, inventory software and order processing systems.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one to three months related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Indeed - 12 months ago
Blount Fine Foods offers food service, retail and restaurant customers gourmet soups, sauces, sides and entrees. From traditional favorites...