Blount Fine Foods Employee Reviews

Pleasant but unorganized
Inventory Coordinator (Current Employee) –  McKinney, TXJanuary 10, 2017
The people are great. Plenty of hours, too many in fact. They simply don't have enough room for all of the production. The worst part is that they are simply short staffed.
Stressful and full of adventures.
Speedier (Former Employee) –  Fall River, MASeptember 16, 2016
This job is a good paying kob, it don't offer lots of benefits but they have good salarys.depending on how you perform, and what type of you you hold you will get paid based on.
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
Little shifts
Safety Professional Who Thrives on Making Others Better
SAFETY OFFICER (Current Employee) –  Fall River, MAAugust 22, 2016
Safety is about much more than simply writing, promoting and enforcing safe work policies and procedures. It is about equipping and training others to make smart decisions. As much as I enjoy data mining it is much more rewarding to see expressions of others when they finally understand the safety philosophy and are able to then take that understanding back to their workplace.
School Kitchen
Senior Quality Control Technician (Current Employee) –  Fall River, MAAugust 6, 2016
Great environment to make mistakes and learn. Teaching other students while learning yourself creates a humbling well rounded experience.
Productive positive workplace
Kettle Operator (Former Employee) –  Fall River, MAJune 1, 2016
Typical day arriving on time ready for work perform maintenance pre ups on kettles and machines, management assist in anyway possible and co workers are very helpful as well. Communication is a must when working as a team to produce to the maximum and my favorite part of the day was as the end of each shift knowing that we completed our task to standards and more. Doing a good job!
Pros
Holidays company gives back.
Cons
Management needs to communicate better with employees
Great company
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fall River, MAFebruary 17, 2016
This is an awesome company to work for! They truly care for their employees and their is endless opportunity to grow. The hours are long in the winter and short in the summer.
Pros
many opportunities
Cons
lower on pay scale
Stresfull enviroment
QA TECH I (Current Employee) –  Fall River, MAFebruary 13, 2015
to much work without supervision, not well organized. there's not an specific time to go to lunch and with all the work you have to do is almost impossible to take a lunch break.
Pros
their lunch break is not controlled.
Cons
sometimes there's not even a lunch break!
interresting place to work at
Dip Room Production Technician (Current Employee) –  fall river, mass 02721September 22, 2014
good place , with good benefits and great people.
learned a lot with my co-workers , management was OK .
Pros
nice and clean cafeteria
My brakes enjoy the time with my co-worker out side
Forklift operator (Current Employee) –  Fall River, MAMay 22, 2014
I enjoy everything what I'm doing at work. Is a good company they take care of the employee and I feel good is a good place to work
punctual
Assistant Kettle Operator (Former Employee) –  fall river maMarch 11, 2014
A typical day at work consist of mataining a clean work area and operating cooking machines. Ive learned timing is curtail and everything has to be exact. Co-workers kept to them selfs, except my the lead kettle operator. The hardest part of that job was that the floor was always wet made the job slower. The most enjoyable part was that i got a chance to grow in the company from doing sanitation to operating a kettle.

Want to know more about Blount Fine Foods?

Ask a question
productive fast paced environment
warehoue prep (Former Employee) –  Fall River, MANovember 11, 2013
enjoyed the shift and hours.Worked in very detail oriented work place.
Very fast paced and productive company
Warehouse Prep (Former Employee) –  Fall River, MAOctober 29, 2013
I enjoyed working for Blount Fine Foods because of the environment.It was a very fast paced company.Production was non-stop,so I stayed busy throughout my entire shift.I enjoyed working as a team player with co workers.The job was very physical.Typically lifting 10-80 pound bags/boxes of ingredients.Which I liked a challenge.The hardest part of this job was probably working a double or overtime.My shift varied from 8-16 hour days most of the time.But again I like a challenge and these days was def the hardest
Pros
fast paced always busy
Cons
shift change

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blount Fine Foods. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2