Blount Fine Foods Employee Review

View all Blount Fine Foods reviews

Very fast paced and productive company
Warehouse Prep (Former Employee) –  Fall River, MAOctober 29, 2013
I enjoyed working for Blount Fine Foods because of the environment.It was a very fast paced company.Production was non-stop,so I stayed busy throughout my entire shift.I enjoyed working as a team player with co workers.The job was very physical.Typically lifting 10-80 pound bags/boxes of ingredients.Which I liked a challenge.The hardest part of this job was probably working a double or overtime.My shift varied from 8-16 hour days most of the time.But again I like a challenge and these days was def the hardest
Pros
fast paced always busy
Cons
shift change

Other Blount Fine Foods Employee Reviews

12 or more hours daily
Supervisor in Merchandising/Shipping (Former Employee) –  McKinney, TXNovember 10, 2017
they tell you what they want but don't give you the tools or training (if your new) to complete the job. they talk big about training and helping but lack in excluding what they say. Todd Blount was the only one that's up front with you. when you have the same people doing the same job and want a change.The people need to change from plant manager on down not just move them around.
Pros
free food
Logistics Manager (Current Employee) –  McKinney, TXNovember 9, 2017
Blount is fast paced job. Nice people in the company. I have learned a lot about the soup industry. Well informed team. every cares about their job task.
Pros
Cons
Needs to give new comers guildlines on how to do thier jbs instead of them asking everyone for help.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blount Fine Foods. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9