Blowout Cards is a rapidly growing small/midsized online retailer. We are looking for someone to fill a full time position with our IT/Web team in the Dulles/Sterling area.
General duties and responsibilities:
We are a company with a casual work environment. Our IT/Technology team runs our retail website, forums, and our order management system. This position would be a part of this team and would help with all technology related aspects of the company.
- Plan and implement ecommerce replatforming, integrate with order management system and maintain new platform with updates and additions
- Develop and maintain other websites, including forum and CMS sites
- Maintain and optimize order management system
- Plans and coordinates all aspects of other technical projects from initiation through delivery
Required general knowledge, skills and abilities
- Minimum 5 years of Web Development and/or IT experience with 2 of those in a leadership position
- 4 year degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or other similar area of study, preferred
- Familiarity with ecommerce, specifically Magento platform and migration from zen-cart
- Experience with selling on eBay and Amazon
- Ability to work quickly, multi-task and maintain strong attention to detail
- Good communication and organizational skills; demonstrate a strong ability to take initiative
- Experience with basic image/design editing (ie Photoshop)
- Familiarity with Windows XP Pro and Windows 7 and MS Office
Additional consideration will be given to candidates who have experience or familiarity with (any of) the following:
- Trading Card and/or collectibles industry experience
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Server 2008
- eBay Blackthorne
- UX/Design experience
- Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and social media in general
- Forums and/or CMS/Blogs (vbulletin, WordPress, etc.)
- Inventory/order management systems (Stone Edge)
- Google Adsense, Adwords, Analytics, Merchant Center, and other Google services
- YouTube, video editing
- Affiliate marketing (eBay, CJ)
We offer a competitive salary based on experience - Full Insurance Benefits package - Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off - Growth Opportunities - Professional work environment.
Must be authorized to work in the US.
Interested candidates should reply to this posting with a current resume and salary requirements.