blu Employee Reviews

Fun but crazy
Assistant Food and Beverage Director (Former Employee) –  Folly Beach, SCFebruary 5, 2017
Work can be challenging but the biggest challenge is upper management. Advancement is slow but the team you work with can be what you make of it.
The Blu* Gean Show
CEO, Head Artist, Writer and Musician (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 12, 2017
My most exciting project to date! The Blu* Gean Show is my children's series which can be described as using puppets, parody music, celebrity guests and original music.
fun job
Detailer (Former Employee) –  Snohomish, WAJanuary 2, 2017
I was the truck/equipment maintenance guy for the small company blu.it was a great company to work for and during the course of my employment there I really learned a lot about the industry
Pros
fun
Excellent company
FOH Manager (Former Employee) –  East Greenwich, RIDecember 5, 2015
I would highly recommend working here. Without a doubt the best company and employer I ever worked with. Flexible hours. Great product.
A tipical day
Operador I en Manufactura (Former Employee) –  Las Palmas, PRAugust 7, 2015
Prior to the shift of the day, each supervisor performs a staff meeting with the working team. This is in order to bring the current outstanding issues for the work of the day. In the area of filling machines we ran a batch filling according to the GMP procedures. Every day we document the events of each task or interventions if they occur until the end of the filled. The hardest part of the job was a mediafill filling.
Pros
healthcare plans
Cons
In my opinion, none at all
Fun job
Bar Manager (Former Employee) –  Utica, NYMay 28, 2014
Late hours, poor ownership, but nice coworkers. Bad tippers and cliental. Learned the bar business isn't for me.
Pros
Good pay.
Cons
Late nights, bad cliental
High Growth
Employee (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTOctober 28, 2013
Rapid growth organizations often suffer, simply because the basics are overlooked. For example, annual reviews are rare. Job enrichment is not a focus. However, the potential for career growth exists. Additionally, this organization has hard working executives and management.
Pros
Potential career advancement, rapid pace, fun and well managed
Cons
lower average pay when compared to similar positions within the region
Fun place to work good people great vibe being so close to the beach.
Banquet Chef (Current Employee) –  Folly Beach, SCJuly 5, 2012
I set up lunch while checking in deliveries. Then prep/ work lunch or put out brunch and banquets. I'm currently learning about charcuterie. The management give me the freedom to create daily specials as well as menu planning for Sunday brunch as well as banquet menus. My co-workers are very helpful and always quick to lend a hand. The hardest part of my job is juggling so many responsibilities but its also the best part of my day when I can complete them all.