Blue Acorn Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great teammates and rewarding work
QA Manager (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCJune 18, 2014
Working at Blue Acorn has been a great experience since I began here. We recently completed a move into a second office since I started, because of our growth, and the new facility is fantastic. What makes me happy when I look back at the the last few years at Blue Acorn, despite drastic growth and changes, is that our CEO has managed to maintain a great team environment.

Blue Acorn has hired a lot of really intelligent people, that are enjoyable to work with. I'm happy when I sit in meeting rooms, I still see familiar faces from the day I interviewed. I'm happy to look back and see that not only do we have a lot of new, high profile clients, but we also have some clients that were with Blue Acorn before I started.

I would recommend Blue Acorn to anyone, that wants to work in an environment where you get to work on exciting e-commerce projects, and enjoy the rewards of seeing your efforts, directly affect our clients success.
Pros
awesome coworkers, relaxed dress code, bring dog to work, catered lunches, option to work remotely, benefit package is competitive and has improved over time
Blue Acorn is a great place to work!
Manager of Technical Account Managers (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCMay 22, 2014
If you're interested in eCommerce and Optimization, Blue Acorn is the place you want to work. A producing company with a great culture. We're young and we're growing, but there's a great plan in place to manage us as we go.
Pros
catered lunches, kegerator, new office