Regional Manager - Demonstrations Houston, Texas
The Blue Buffalo Co. - Houston, Texas
Regional Manager - Demonstrations Fort Worth, Texas
The Blue Buffalo Company,“Love Them Like Family, Feed Them Like Family”, is looking for a Regional Demonstration Manager to lead and direct the activities of a team of product specialists in the Houston, Texas market.
- Manage and provide direction to all assigned product specialist personnel in support of the company’s in-store retail selling goals and objectives.
- Oversee and manage appropriate scheduling coverage of retail accounts to insure proper execution of demonstration plans by region.
- Analyze the needs and develop plans for the utilization of product specialists’ time and efforts in accomplishing specific company and region goals and standards.
- Recruit, interview and select new product specialists in accordance with company recruiting and selection guidelines and policies.
- Provide training, development (using a coaching method) and direction while measuring results of product specialists using Performance Management principles and practices.
- Maintain records needed to manage the operation of the region and insure accurate and timely reporting of retail demonstration results and merchandising activities and conditions, as well as report progress, conditions and needs to Regional Demonstration Director
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of directly related work experience.
Minimum of 2 years field sales or in-store team sales experience within food, convenience, mass merchandise or specialty retailer channels of trade. Prior people management experience is a plus. The position does require travel overnight and extensive weekend work.
Please don't apply if you are unable to work a regular weekly schedule of Thursday - Monday.
This position requires extensive overnight travel
Strong planning and organization, leadership, and teamwork skills. Proficient computer skills are required. Proven ability to lead teams within a sales setting required. Previous employee coaching experience required.
- We offer competitive salary, bonus, company vehicle and health benefits.
- To be considered, you must forward your resume along with a cover letter and salary history and reference RDM- Houston, TX in the subject/objective.