Pros: people, benefits, leave, vacation
Cons: hard to reach main office
• Perform Password Resets and Account Unlocks using Active Directory
• Validates incoming service and change requests and establishes call/problem tickets within the tracking tool for resolution and resource allocation.
• Resolves, updates, and provides guidelines and status on tickets relating to production, products, hardware and software, Windows OS, office automation applications, network management and server systems management. Incumbent is accountable for the timely and accurate input, resolution and status of services request to customers of the Enterprise Service Desk (ESD) and must ensure complete customer satisfaction.
• Utilize Remote Resolution Methods (i.e. SMS) to resolved customer issues – updating user settings, reinstalling software, etc.
• Performs Network and Server troubleshooting
• Troubleshoots profile Issues
• Configurations in MS Outlook and MS Office Suite
• Grants folder access, maps printers and provide shared drive access
• Performs first call resolution and miscellaneous tasks as defined.