Blue Chip Facility Services Employee Reviews

Great Work Enviorment
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 16, 2017
Blue Chip gives the confidence and support to succeed in your job. When you ran into a problem you don't know there's always someone who can guide you.
balanced workplace, able to work at own speed
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Leland, NCSeptember 8, 2017
a typical day at work included me making sure the offices were in good shape for the office workers the next day. management at Blue Chip was good but sometimes difficult to get in touch with if any questions or concerns arose. the workplace was one i enjoyed, mostly because i was able to work at my own pace and work by myself. the hardest part of the job was sometimes having to stay there during late hours to finish cleaning. the most enjoyable part of working at Blue Chip was being able to put my organizational skills to good use.
Pros
being able to work by myself
Cons
late hours
nice job
Bank Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Mentor, OHAugust 23, 2017
clean the banks general cleaning vacuum mop floors clean windows sweep floors clean bathrooms dust every thing down change garbage work by my self all the time
Not a bad place
costodian (Former Employee) –  Lee, MAJuly 11, 2017
Blue chip is not a bad company to work for if it played more money and was full time I would've considered staying with the company my direct manager was a good manager
Pros
Easy job. Easy company to make happy
Cons
Not enough hours or pay
Do not apply here, this place is a joke
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 28, 2017
They do not pay you what they promised and the communication between you and management is horrible. I was due 120 hours pay, I got 46 hours pay. I had to quit because they would not correct my pay. I can't work for nothing. When I contacted management I was ignored.
Pros
non
Cons
everything
Horrible management
Janitor and Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh, INJune 21, 2017
The "working supervisor" does nothing but get high in her office and fight with her husband who is the night manager. No job security. If you don't cover her *** when she isnt doing her job then she cuts your hours. By far the worst place I've ever worked. Probably would be a great work environment if not for the incompetent management.
Cons
productive and fun place to work
Janitorial (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SCMarch 31, 2017
i love working here!!!!real easy job nothing really hard the people you work with are real easy going not enough hours but still a good place to work>
Pros
easy
Cons
payed every two weeks
Big joke
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 30, 2017
The worst job ever!! You will be cleaning about 4 banks 3 nights a week for about $300 every 2 weeks!!! It's not worth it and they are very unprofessional!
Nice place to work
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMarch 27, 2017
Not family orientated, I had a preemie child born 6 weeks early and the company was upset about me calling off to be with my wife. Good company just not family orientated.
somewhat recomended
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PAMarch 27, 2017
if you are looking for a job where you can move up quickly this is the place. however they management does not care for your well being at all for myself this wasnt a very great place to work
Worst job I have ever had.
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Circleville, OHMarch 8, 2017
I would not recommend working for this company, they pay is terrible. Which I knew going in, but I didn't think it would take a month and a half to get paid and when I was paid it wasn't near what I promised the pay should be. That should've been my first sign to run but I figured it was a mess up and have my supervisior the benefit of a doubt. Boy was I wrong my pay was messed up and not received in my bank account on time for the duration of employment. To cut a long story short I was terminated with our warning for no reason. The only excuse I could get was that the building was too dusty when my boss inspected. Which is a lie. I spent a couple extra hours in the particular building the night before.
Pros
Can make your own schedule
Cons
Everything else
Unorganized
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 14, 2017
Very unorganized, went through 3 managers in the matter of a few weeks. No one has a set job they just go with what they feel each day. No support from management
The management is terrible (Macys)
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Beavercreek, OHJanuary 18, 2017
managers talks down on there workers. dont even pay them. The manager didnt even know how to run a floor scubber. I highly do not recommend this job id work fast food before i work here.
Pros
There are no pros
it was a job
floor scubber/ team leader (Former Employee) –  United StatesJanuary 2, 2017
Management wasn't good employees didn't stay we could keep any workers there we was under payed with no benefits nor 401k. No bonuses ..like I said it was just a job in which I needed..
Pros
Cons
the company
The worst company I've ever worked for
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLDecember 16, 2016
Since day one, company had nothing but mess ups. I didnt get paid for the first month, management was horrible, staying to work until 2am. It's a horrible company. I know at least 3 co workers that are suing the company.
Worst job ever
Worker (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHDecember 13, 2016
worst job ever, Save you time to go some where else. Supervisors and staff are the worst people in the world. The workplace is full of drama. I'm glad I got out of there.
ok place
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTNovember 14, 2016
OK place to work, it is was a temporary job not alot of hours. but it was a pretty good place to work in and easy to learn job is easy
Not a fun place to work
General Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Huntington, WVNovember 5, 2016
The manager is an idoit talks down to people not a good place to work I wouldn't recommended it to anyone work worked at the Macy's store the manament for them is no better
Pros
Cons
Everything (jason and sara)
Blue Chip Review
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Boardman, OHAugust 19, 2016
They don't supply you with proper cleaning supplies and when you buy your own, because cleaning poo with water is disgusting, they won't reimburse you. Apparently you should be happy to clean poo and blood off of toilets with your bare hands because gloves also aren't provided. Blue Chip is not a company I would ever hire to clean anything for me! Working for Blue Chip is for individuals that are dirty and have no standards.
Would not recommend
general labor (Former Employee) –  Wesley Chapel, FLDecember 12, 2015
Horrible management. Do not pay your for your hours and discrimination is a major problem. The general manager of the mall operations is perverted. Overall you're treated like dirt and aren't allowed to eat at the dining establishments because you're the help. They are also highly unethical and do not follow labor laws.
Pros
easy work
Cons
everything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blue Chip Facility Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4