Blue Cross Blue Shield Association Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Not Very Productive
Intern (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 2, 2017
There would be days even weeks that I would go into work and have zero task to do the entire day. I also had no time improving the jobs skills that I trained for.
Great place to work, with good people
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 24, 2017
Delivers ongoing support alongside a multidisciplinary team of 100+ representatives, receiving inbound calls from medical practitioners regarding programs and providing insight towards details and procedures.
Consistently exceeded all targeted customer service metrics through identifying client needs and providing timely and accurate responses in adherence to all regulatory standards and guidelines.
Pros
Flexable shifts
Cons
Lacks Job Security
Thumper theory
Sr. Project/Program Manager Project (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 20, 2017
I truly believe in the theory that if you can't say something nice it is likely best to remain quiet. That is the case here. I worked here for 18 months.
Productive and fun work place.
Programmer Analyst / ETL Tester (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 10, 2017
BCBS is my client place but i used to work from HP, Chicago which is really a very wonderful and lovely place to work. My team lead amd my managers were really very supportive and always filled with fun. I used to really enjoy working with HP.
Pros
Free lunches, Parties, Outings
Cons
Short breaks, Overtime Pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blue Cross Blue Shield Association. Our community is ready to answer.

Blue Cross Blue Shield Association Reviews by Location