Blue Fountain Media Employee Reviews

Creative and fun
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 7, 2016
The bagels every monday was a great way to start off the week. The raw creativity running around this company was impressive.
Flexible, challenging and fast-paced
Web Developer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 31, 2015
I work as a remote asset to the company and this gives me flexibility of hours and the comfort of not having to commute. Almost all of the work I have performed has been challenging at one point or another so every week I am guaranteed to learn something new and further develop individual skills. This fast-paced environment meant that although I might have a main project, there were always side tasks to keep me busy.
Great Place to Start Out
Digital Public Relations Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 8, 2015
If you're looking to start out in the digital/PR/marketing world, this place is perfect. They give you a lot of hands-on training and anyone is always willing to help.
Pros
Bagel Mondays, Free coffee, CEO throws massive Halloween party, generally fun people
Cons
Salary seems low for certain people's marketing channels, no real structure, a few lazy people that bring down morale
Intern
Graphic Design Internship (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 6, 2014
• Created and edited a multi-page/multi-section document using templates and style sheets for pitchbooks, graphs, charts, presentations design projects.
• Retouched photos for BFM’s website.
• Imported and revised graphics files as necessary.
• Edited website designs.
Pros
Great experience
Cons
Unpaid- for credit

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blue Fountain Media. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4