Join a national leader in the propane industry!
Ferrellgas hires the best Class A and Class B Drivers in the industry. As a member of our team, you will be responsible propane gas and/or other product delivery to Ferrellgas locations and area wholesale distributors in an efficient, punctual, and safe manner. We prefer 2+ years’ experience with Class A CDL, tanker and hazmat endorsements.
Seasonal positions will run from approximately August through mid-March, depending on business needs.
- Possess a valid Class A CDL with hazmat and tanker endorsement preferred.
- Prefer two years tractor/trailer experience or one year experience after completion of truck driving school.
- Demonstrated communications, interpersonal, and teamwork skills necessary to work safely and effectively with customers and Ferrellgas employees.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Passing a background check, drug screen, and physical abilities test.
- Ensure the regional pickup and safe delivery of propane gas and/or other product as directed.
- Maintain preventive maintenance program for transport truck and trailer.
- Follow DOT requirements and company-safe driver guidelines while performing duties.
- Perform daily inspections as required by the DOT and Ferrell North America to ensure assigned equipment is in safe and compliant operating condition.
- Ensure all required paperwork (i.e. certifications, logs) is completed and in compliance with company and government regulations.
- Adhere to all company safety policies and procedures.
Earn a competitive salary, plus a benefits package that begins within 30 days.
To apply, please go to: www.ferrellgas.com/careers
Indeed - 12 months ago
Blue Rhino Corporation is primarily engaged in providing propane cylinder exchange, as well as complementary propane and non-propane...