Blue Rhino

Blue Rhino Employer Reviews

was a fairly decent job
Warehouse worker (Former Employee), plainfieldJuly 7, 2014
Was a well rounded environment . I liked working there my contract had gotten pulled.
Job was close to home as well as not horrible pay.
Job was miss represented
Truck Driver/Delivery/Class A (Former Employee), Ephrata, PAJuly 6, 2014
Cons: long commute, long hours
Long commute, long hours, the details of this job were misrepresented to me. working 15-16 hour days then having to unload and reload the trucks after 15-16 hours, before leaving work for the long commute home.
fun workplace with great people
sand blaster (Former Employee), Centralia, WAApril 11, 2014
the job was easy when you got used to line work and fast paced work
co workers are awesome never had any problems all make you feel very welcome
Great company
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Centralia, WAApril 10, 2014
great company to work for. i would work for them again in the future.
Positive Workplace, Fast Pace Environment
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee), Winston-Salem, NCJanuary 15, 2014
It is a very great place to work. There are several opportunties to grow with the company. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to work with hard working and positive people. I have learned how to multi-task better and to have better time management.
Great running trucks
Truck Driver (Former Employee), Livingston, TXOctober 10, 2013
Pros: commute to work
Cons: would be away from home to much
awesome company to work for, I had dedicated runs, all overnight trips the company paid for a hotel to stay in since all their trucks were daycabs.
I am pretty much self managed.
Delivery Driver. Class A with tanker and hazmat. (Current Employee), Channahon, ILAugust 3, 2013
Pros: safety is pushed.
Cons: hours are getting lower each year. 70 hrs. weekly year one. 40 hours is the company goal.
Daily I map my route, drive between 100-450 miles and hand deliver up to 540 20lb propane tanks to various gas stations, convenient stores, drug stores and various big box stores.
I have learned safe handling of liquid propane.
My direct management is always accessable and professional.
My co-workers are always up-beat and friendly.
The hardest part – more... of this job is the physical nature of delivering a high number of tanks.
I enjoy driving the "country routes", ie. longer local distances south and west. – less
A tipical day at work
Truck Driver (Current Employee), Bloomington, CAApril 29, 2013
Pros: good benefits, good work enviroment, paid vacation, paid sick days, personal days
Cons: very physical, no pay raise in 3 yrs., no incentive for hard work.
I start my day at 3AM, I route myself & do my log book, download my hand held computer, go outside and do my Pr-Trip, close the doors on my truck and head out on my route. Once at my destination I count all the tanks and give the appropriate amount of needed tanks and charge them accordingly. And continue to do this until my route is complete. I have – more... learned even more customer service skills, how to maneuver a tractor-trailer in small places safely. I feel Management over-all tries there best, but they seem to forget how hard we work and it would be nice to get rewarded for all the time and work we put in. I am a very easy going person and get along with everyone So my co-worker and I have a good team work relationship. The hardest part of my job is unloading the tanks from the truck and carrying them to the cage. Most enjoyable is being behind the wheel and driving especially when I get to go long distances. – less
nice work enviroment, steady company growth
Production Lead/ Fork Lift Driver (Current Employee), Centralia, WAJanuary 23, 2013
fast paced physical job. requires ability to multi-task. co workers and management work closely togewther creating a good work enviroment
Good job with great hours and good work enviroment.
Stacker/Filler (Former Employee), Livingston, TXOctober 23, 2012
Pros: not having to go any where to get lunch it's all ready avaliable to you.
Cons: good with making sure all employees have good benifits
Safety first at all times. Start the day off with good energy so what ever goals or set for the day or met. How to work different machinery .Co-workers have to be on the same page has everybody else.the hardest part of the job is when some don't hold or do there job it make it hard on everybody.
great job
Driver (Former Employee), Tavares, FLJuly 25, 2012
Pros: good people and happy to come to work
when i started i was a Driver then became an installer for the state of florida setting up new custmers accounts and installing the propane cages and crash poles in the ground then was moved to delivers going to custmers and deliving propane

February 12, 2013

YOU CALL THAT A GREAT JOB SOUUBD LIKE YOU TOOK A SLAP IN THE FACE IF THEY TOOK YOU OF INSTALLER TO DELIVER PROPAIN OFF ABOBTAIL . NICE COMPANEY TO WORK. FOR NO RAISE FOR HARD WORKING MEN. BLUE RHINO ALL THE WAY RIGHT ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS YOU MAKING THE DELIVERY . DOING BOBTAIL OR CYL .

March 30, 2013

hey leave that blue rhino installer alone lol. Hey likes to work there.

The barbeque lunches went a long way to keep the morale high.
Production/Operations Manager (Former Employee), Henderson, COApril 28, 2012
Blue Rhino was the best company I had ever worked for till Ferrel gas purchased the company. It went downhill rapidly from there.