Blue Ridge Community Health Services Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Very dishonest management
Manager (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, NCJuly 2, 2017
Management allows employees to cover up mistakes! Very shady employees that work there......beware! Very dishonest things happen behind close doors there. If the federal government ever figures it out this place will loose all their federal dollars!
Pros
Cons
Shady people
Great place
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hendersonville, NCApril 18, 2017
I love working for Blue Ridge Community Health center ! The physicians are amazing I have never met people so caring and understanding ! It is a privilege to work at HFHC!
Easygoing schedule, very friendly and helpful staff
Dental Hygiene Student (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, NCSeptember 27, 2015
I really enjoyed working here. Each day the hygienists would help each other manage their schedules. For example, if someone's patient didn't show up, they would offer to take the other hygienist's patient to help her out.
Pros
great teamwork between staff
Lpn's beware!!
LPN/CSS (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, NcAugust 12, 2015
Position is advertised for LPN, however; beware! It turns out that the majority of the CSS staff are CNA's performing nursing duties under the guise of the MD's license. They are giving injections, drawing blood, most duties are not in their scope of practice. Some of the things I witnessed with injections are scary. This is just a means for Blue Ridge to hire in staff at a very low hourly rate versus paying for skilled and licensed nurses.
Pros
very nice environment
Cons
Nursing services are substandard due to the use of unlicensed personnel performing nursing duties
Dental Assisting is a great job
Dental Assistant/Front Office (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, NCJanuary 26, 2015
This is a great facility that offers the Henderson County and surrounding community affordable but good dental work. BRCHS is a great place to come for other health needs also. I liked working here because the people were good to work with and we all had a great working environment.
Pros
Very Establish business that is secure.