BLUE RIDGE GRILL

BLUE RIDGE GRILL Employer Reviews

Good place to work. You get a chance to meet a lot of interesting customers.
Utility and Servers Assistant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 11, 2014
Pros: family meals, customers, weekly paychecks
Cons: being called off when its slow, the lazy coworkers...
I have held two positions at Blue Ridge Grill and I have to say honestly that it is a good place to work. They focus on exceeding the customers expectations, on the facility and on performance.
A typical day for me starts at 10:30am or 5:30pm in the evening. I do my side work and prep for service. When the customers come in I greet them and serve water – more... and bread. My job is to be there before the server. Depending on which section of the restaurant I am serving one of my requirements is to collect the bus tubs at the bar. If I am closing I am responsible for prepping the restaurant for closing/ high dusting.

Management is ok. As long as you do your job management will not be an issue. Co-workers are cool. Some can be very lazy which can be one of the hardest things about my job. Another hard thing about my job is the lack of free time. Management chooses when your off days are which is bad and sometimes you have to pull strings just to get the off days you need. The most enjoyable part about this job is the customers you meet... I don't care how bad my day is going all it takes is making one customer happy that just brightens up my day. The company throws a picnic on July 4 which is always fun. Last but not least payday is every week.... – less
Fun workplace
Hostess (Current Employee), Leesburg, VAFebruary 27, 2013
Pros: half price lunch
Cons: long hours
Blue Ridge is a fun place to work and the people are very nice, as well as the customers. We have professional service and not many complaints. The hardest part is the long hours and low pay rate.
great environment
Food Service Consultant (Former Employee), Leesburg, VAJanuary 7, 2013
Pros: discounted food, writing your own schedule
Cons: short breaks, long days
typical restaurant environment

management exceeded expectations

fun co-workers

dealing w/ irate customers

working in a very family oriented company