1099 Consultants or C2C Consulants Only with unrestricted US Work Authorization only please. Location CLIENT SITE - Portland, OREGON, or fly in / out (client paid). Client wants the candidate *onsite*.
NOTE: If you do not have GIS / ESRI background, please DO NOT SUBMIT an application. The client is only interested in candidates with GIS / ESRI and QA background and HP Quality Center experiences.
3rd party vendors welcome.
Our CLIENT, is a large, well established company has QA needs for a project at its client site. The CLIENT has a need for a Sr. QA Analyst / Sr. QA Lead with GIS / ESRI background for approximately 1 year contract. The selected candidates can be anywhere in USA as long as they are willing to fly in/out to Portland M-Friday. The Client will pay for travel expenses per their Corporate Policies. It is possible that CLIENT may reduce travel for candidate to partially work by remote at their discretion.
Candidates should have 5-10 years of experience in lead QA role and must have ESRI background. The client is migrating data from legacy system to ESRI and expects the Sr. QA Analyst to utilize ESRI and their senior level QA expertise to create test plans to verify the accuracy of the data migrated to ESRI. CLIENT requires the QA Analyst to have worked with ESRI in their prior job roles to perform the Senior level function effectively.
The CLIENT expects the Sr. QA Analyst to lead 3-4 junior QA personnel that will use the analyst written processes and test plans to verify data quality of the migrated data, and to tap into analysts background in ESRI to execute the test plans effectively.
- GIS, decent ESRI knowledge and experience.
- Design, create test plans, processes, scenarios and scripts for testing data quality. At times, may be required to execute their own test plans
- Analyze, review and present test results, compare data from legacy with ESRI migrated data
- Plan testing schedules and strategies to maximize test efficiencies
- Manage 3-4 Junior level QA/ test resources
- Maintain common document repository for test plans, modifications, test results
- Work on continuous improvements to test processes, methods, procedures and test plans with clear demonstration of its effectiveness through reduced testing errors etc.
- Work with cross organizational, CLIENT and its client personnel effectively
- Mentor junior resources and provide ESRI domain expertise to the Jr. QA Test Analysts
- Reports to QA Manager / QA Tech Lead at client site
- BS/BA in a technical field strongly preferred
- Progressively increasing QA role, and ESRI background required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- QA related technologies - testing tools, script writing, basic database query and management skills, test automation, others.
Location -Portland, OR, or Anywhere USA with Fly/in out, paid by CLIENT per their policies.