Software Developer / Software Engineer - LAMP Full Time Employee Position
Client is seeking local candidates only and seeks only citizens or permanent residents with at least 5 years of experience. Company culture requires candidates to be present onsite.
Our online Services client in Metro North Denver (US 36 corridor) is seeking LAMP software developer with PHP or other equivalent language background. The client company is growing rapidly, and is in a high transaction high volume business where efficiency of the software, algorithms used and programming approach adopted is important. The developer will work on both B2B and B2C applications that are innovative and cutting edge. The new initiatives and solutions will tap into the developer’s creativity and innovation. Agile teams follow 2 week sprint to drain the product backlog.
Work environment is fast-paced but casual with well-functioning teams and access to senior executives.
- Object-oriented programming and OOD (object oriented design)
- C++, Java and PHP (or equivalent language) expert
- Comfortable with Linux / Unix command / shell prompt level execution
- Relational database SQL / MySQL
- Developers with GitHub accounts are a plus
- AJAX, LAMP experience, where “P” in LAMP can be PHP equivalent, but PHP preferred and will be utilized.
- Agile development
- Continuous Integration
- Experience in Web-based environments
- Assist with product decisions
The company promotes a healthy work life balance. Benefits include medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, etc.
BS in Computer Science, MS in Computer Science preferred.
Location: North Denver, US 36 Corridor.