Technical Lead / Lead Software Engineer / Lead Web Developer
Lead Software Engineer / Tech Lead must have direct ecommerce experience, Financial Services strongly preferred, and must have directly managed developers as the tech lead will be responsible for similar functions.
Employment Type - Full Time Employment, Salary + Benefits.
No Recruiters or third party providers please. The client only seeks permanent residents or citizens. Client seeks local candidates, no out of state relocation or interviews. Client seeks only experienced professionals with at least 7 years of full time industry experience.
Our Financial services client is seeking a Sr. Web Developer with HTML, Jquery and CSS front end and SQL Server 2008 or higher expertise. Candidate will have prior web development /ecommerce expertise and will be working in a combination of agile and waterfall environments with monthly releases. Financial services industry experience / banking experience with high volume transaction experience is strongly preferred.
The candidate will be working on e-commerce website. Role will initially require developing innovative features and improving existing features and using MVC, Web API, web forms and other technologies.
The website will be redesigned in HTML5, and other new technologies offering candidates an opportunity to provide input to contribute to platform architecture, design and to develop code using cutting edge technologies.
- Experienced cross browser front end development using front end technologies (Jquery, CSS, HTML)
- Object Oriented Design and Program (OOA / OOD)
- .NET, C# , SQL 2008 R2 or higher
- Traditional web forms ASPx code behind .NET 4.0 framework
- Contribute to future architecture and design for redesign of the transactional website with code in new technologies.
- Agile ( Sr. level person can act as SCRUM Master)
- Log in and authentication / security experience is required
- Design mid-tier modules using algorithms, business logic and workflows that include Identity verification, payments etc.
Bacherlors in Computer Science or equivalent.