Blue Sky Papers is a small, creative ecommerce business looking for a customer-experience-oriented person to join our team. As a full-time employee, the Customer Experience Manager will be responsible for driving customer acquisition & retention and positive customer experience through service & marketing. These efforts will require a strong background in customer service, as well as successful experience in web & online marketing.
Responsible for daily online marketing initiatives and customer interactions for our ecommerce website, the Customer Experience Manager will work with members of the team to ensure customers are delighted with their experience with us. The Manager will be responsible for customer care and sales. The Manager will also be responsible for for the execution of a variety of marketing efforts to positively engage prospects to increase web traffic and sales. Working for a small business will allow the right person to gain deep and diverse experience, while earning autonomy by showing initiative in creating and growing our e-commerce success.
The successful candidate will have a degree in marketing, communications or a related field and 2+ years experience. An equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience may be used.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Customer Service, Care & Sales: assists clients through consultation & soft sell techniques, order/shipment tracking when necessary, works w/vendors & operations to ensure on-time delivery, resolves any customer challenges
- Online Marketing: strategic planning & execution of a variety of organic online marketing campaigns, regular social media focuses on increasing traffic, SEM, SEO, emails, 3rd party management, shopping/directory marketing, etc
- Experienced in Customer Service or Sales
- Strong understanding of best practices in online marketing, social media, etc
- Able to strategize, create and execute marketing programs to increase traffic/sales
- Must be a self-starting, quick learner with creative problem-solving, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Proven ability to work independently, investigate, use solid judgment & create client-focused solutions with sometimes little assistance
- Must have compassion - truly cares for clients’ needs and satisfaction
- Great time-management and organizational skills with high attention to detail & accuracy
- Works well under time pressure, conflicting demands, & deadlines
- Exhibits professional demeanor & strong communication skills
- Is honest, has integrity and a strong sense of self-responsibility
- Has desire to take full ownership of role, helping create efficiencies & processes, while being respectful of past/current processes
- Bachelors preferred.
- MUST have minimum of intermediate technical skills: Office Suite, browser-based tools, email, internet, Mac/PC (please do not apply if you do not have 2 years full-time/in-office work experience with these technologies)
Pay based upon qualifications & experience.
ONLY INQUIRES WITH RESUME, WORK EXPERIENCE AND THE ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED:
1. How far do you live from Crabapple Center?
2. What are your pay requirements?
3. What is your ideal schedule?
4. What are your short & long term goals? (personal or professional)
5. Do you have a clean record?
Indeed - 5 months ago