Blue Sky Therapy Employee Reviews in United States

Flexible work schedule
Occupational Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Canfield, OHApril 21, 2016
Very flexible work schedule. Difficult to acquire vacation days. Involvement from rehab manager was non existent. Poor support from mgmt., regarding work related issues.
Once you work for Blue Sky you'll want to stay with them forever!
Rehab Department Manager (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHNovember 8, 2015
I have worked for Blue Sky for almost 7 years and I couldn't imagine ever being with another company. Blue Sky cares about quality resident care and is always seeking out innovative ways to deliver that care through niche programs. The other great thing about Blue Sky is not only are they passionate about maintaining quality of life for the residents they serve, but they truly care about their employees. They offer educational opportunities in which you can better yourself as a clinician and also obtain free CEUs; lots of support from the field support center as Blue Sky truly wants every employee to succeed; competitive wages; and an employee bonus program. I could go on and on. As mentioned in some reviews, there may be time in which a caseload is difficult, but it's up to the therapist to build a caseload in order to be able to maintain hours and Blue Sky gives you all the tools and support you need to be able to do that and be successful. It is a great asset to you and your team to have the ability to build a caseload. Any seasoned therapist with realistic expectations will tell you that a caseload just doesn't fall into your lap when you work in long-term care.
Pros
Competitive wages, free ceus, employee support, bonus program, discount program, overall positive atmospheres and a happy company to work for
Cons
Zero
Great job satisfaction
therapist (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAOctober 26, 2015
Wonderful company to work for! Blue Sky Therapy is without question the front leader of contract therapy services in PA.
Flexibility, family friendly, great management
Rehab Manager, LPTA (Current Employee) –  Canfield, OHAugust 5, 2015
Supportive management and excellent quality assurance at the corporate level. Blue Sky Therapy really cares about its employees!
Pros
great corporate team, flexibile, advancment
Cons
health insurance
Best Job
Rehab Manager (Former Employee) –  East Liverpool, OhioApril 29, 2015
Managed therapy staff and assessments for MDS. Great company, staff, work environment and experience. Flexible schedule, minimal travel and good benefits.
Productive and excellent teamwork
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sandusky, OhioFebruary 6, 2015
Working with this unique team, we all have a special bond in which productivity was 90% at all times, Spirits are high, pt return home rate is high and we are a family. By far the best co-workers I could ask for.
It was close to my house
Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Worthington PaSeptember 16, 2014
Responsibility included a Site Supervisor assistant position. The responsibility where attending a morning staff meeting for the facility, The PPS minutes, assisting staff with questions, ADL, therapeutic activity, therapeutic exercise, billing, ultra sound, E-stim, moist heat, ice, positioning, self feeding, education of family, and training on adaptive equipment, following the plan of care and meeting the goals written by the OTR, communicating any problems with achieving the goals and keeping the OTR up to date with progress. My supervisor was easy to get along with.
Pros
easy to work with the other employees
Cons
i moved and was over an hour away
Blue Sky Therapy
Assistant to VP Operations (Former Employee) –  Youngstown, OHJune 24, 2014
After leaving Delphi I was fortunate to find this job during the peak of the 2008 recession.
Hard to get hours
Speech-Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Canfield, OHJune 4, 2014
I love working for Blue Sky Therapy, but at times it is VERY difficult to get my hours. My manager is very easy to get along with and does everything they can to get my hours, but its not always easy. My co-workers and I all get along well and often go out outside of work to assist in team building. Pay rate is average, but has opportunities for bonuses.
Great Company!
Employee (Current Employee) –  OhioMarch 17, 2014
Great company to work for. Leadership is flexible and compassionate.
The field support center is very helpful and is always very friendly when you call.
Company cares about patients.

Want to know more about Blue Sky Therapy?

Ask a question
Friendly but disorganized
occupational therapist (Former Employee) –  pennsylvaniaFebruary 5, 2014
co-workers were very friendly, however, the management and standards of practice were disorganized and unclear.
Fun Place to work
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Grove City, PAOctober 12, 2013
Treating patients daily in a positive working environment with great co-workers.
Facility was near my home but hours lacking to maintain Full Time status.
Physical Therapist - Hawthorn Glen (Current Employee) –  Monroe, OhioAugust 21, 2013
Facility was clean and staff/team great to work with. Hours and caseload was lacking (struggled at times to maintain adequate caseload for my full time status). Organization is further cutting back staff hours and I will soon be a casualty of this, thus need to move on.
Pros
good seasoned clinical staff.
Cons
not enough hours/caseload to maintain my full time status/needs.