Blue Wireless Employee Reviews

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PADecember 8, 2016
Great ppl to work for. work independently no bosses over your shoulders. If you like working with the public this is a good place to work. free cell phones for employees
Looking for new job
Retail Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  2034 Delaware AveJuly 12, 2016
For the responsibilities I have, I was definitely expecting more pay. I open and close the store. I also drop the deposits off to the bank. I do inventor as well. I'm pretty much managing and running the store and not being paid well enough for it. I've only been here for a short period of time and I see that there are a lot of issues within this very small company. I don't see room for advancement.
Pros
Can get lots of stuff done at work
Cons
Very dead, no traffic so no commission, doesn't take care of staff well
Great experience
CUSTOMER SERVICE/SALES (Former Employee) –  Williamsville, NYJanuary 2, 2016
Learned a lot about telecommunications. Was also able to have variety while working. For example, customer service, technical, sales and customer satisfaction phone calls.
Organization is family owned with little experience and commitment to the enterprise
COO (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYOctober 1, 2015
Company was purchased 11 years ago and has not moved past the initial purchase point. No real direction nor given the ability to push the company in anyone direction. Organization is family owned and operated with additional outside support coming from consultants that have little or no practical or relative experience in the industry. The company continues to spend money in areas that will not result in positive advancement of the overall goals and tightens constraints in areas that are a direct affect on quality and safety.
Fun place to work
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMarch 6, 2015
The job was fun but the compensation wasn't enough. The management was nice but there were changes after my departure. The work was fairly easy if you were great at sales.
Poor Managment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Elmira, NYMay 11, 2014
The work ethic the actual representatives have vs the work ethic of managment is a lot different. The managment is not good.
Fun palce to work
Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  Erie pAMay 1, 2014
Was a very good job, just wanted to go further with my career. They do give you a lot of customer service experience.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Lacking advancement oppurtunities
Over worked and under paid
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMarch 13, 2013
On a typical work day I answered phone calls of customer's that was constantly unsatisfied with the service and as much as I would have enjoyed helping them the tools I was given wouldn't allow me to do so. I've learned that this company doesn't have the best interest for their workers or their customers. Management was cluttered and unorganized. My co-workers and I wasn't as informed as we should have been and needed to be. The hardest part of the job was listening to the customer complain knowing that there was nothing I could do to fix the problem. The most enjoyable part of the job was when I logged out of my phone, shut down my programs and left to go home for the night.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blue Wireless. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8