Position Description: The Payroll/HR Administrator position performs routine administrative tasks in support of the Human Resources Information Systems, along with processing a multi-state payroll on a bi-weekly basis. Reviews, analyzes, and approves data entered into the HRIS system and. Generates standard reports for Human Resources or management. Alters query variables in order to generate more complex reports. This position will report directly to the HR Manager.
- Processes payroll for multiple states for over 1,300 employees.
- Reviews and approves all inputting into the Human Resource Information Systems including: new hires, salary adjustments, performance appraisals, employee transfers, promotions, demotions, status changes, terminations and work actions.
- Familiarity with auditing I-9s, handling background checks, and additional administrative projects as they arise.
- Imports all timekeeping and workbook changes into the HRIS system for payroll purposes. Ensures to validate for error and troubleshoot any errors related to the payroll.
- Delivers accurate reporting through standard reports as well as custom ad-hoc reporting to managers on a scheduled basis throughout the organization.
- Responsible for ensuring data integrity by partnering with other staff and departments as necessary.
- Answers employee questions and resolves any employee issues regarding discrepancies in wages, performance appraisals and employee transfers.
- Works with the HR Manager to include proper job titles, descriptions, and accuracy with EEO and FLSA guidelines for employees.
- Ensures compliance with government regulations, company policies , workflow approvals, and tax requirements by monitoring or distributing all paperwork.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have a diverse background in HR and payroll.
- Must have Knowledge of processing 1099’s, multi-state payrolls and tax obligations.
- An understanding of a hospital setting and shift pay desirable.
- At least 3 years relevant experience administering in a HRIS system for multiple companies with complex payroll situations.
- Experience in large scale human resource management systems
- Experience with timeclock systems (ie, Timeforce, Ultimate Time Management a plus).
- Proficient in Workplace UltiPro a plus, or similar HRIS systems.
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Detail oriented providing excellent organizational skills to balance multiple projects.
NOTE: Qualified Candidates meetings the expectations above only considered for this specific position.
BluePearl Veterinary Partners is committed to being an EEO employer and a smoke-free, drug-free workplace.