BlueRock Energy, Inc. – Albany NY Territory (Capital District and Hudson Valley Area).
BlueRock Energy is seeking a motivated, goal oriented, coachable outside sales professional to fill an Energy Supply Consultant position covering the Albany NY Territory. This individual must have a confident, No Fear attitude to prospect businesses in person and over the phone.
As an Energy Supply Consultant with BlueRock Energy, you will enjoy a competitive base salary, monthly uncapped commissions, monthly residual commissions, company match 401K program, health benefits, auto allowance, company provided mobile phone, company provided printer/copier/fax, and company provided laptop computer for home office use. First year total income package expectations for this position range from $85,000 to $95,000 based on industry experience, work ethic, and meeting and exceeding sales goals. Realistic opportunity to achieve a six figure income in first two years for committed, opportunistic, highly motivated individuals with a strong work ethic.
BlueRock Energy, Inc. is a rapidly growing organization in the energy supply industry. We are looking for talented, committed individuals to help us achieve our mission and become the leading provider of natural gas, electricity, and energy efficiency products for businesses in the Northeast. If you are looking for a fast growing company, that is sales driven, and offers an exciting opportunity to build a career in the energy industry, then BlueRock Energy is the place for you. Please visit us online at www.bluerockenergy.com
- Prospect by foot and by phone daily to obtain new business in designated territory.
- Present face to face with business owners, partners, and board members.
- Effectively close commercial energy transactions with a consultative approach.
- Present sales material in a highly ethical manner.
- Communicate effectively with clients and be a team player.
- Capable of learning and explaining energy market developments and energy efficiency products to prospects.
- Consistently achieve weekly and monthly sales quotas.
BlueRock Energy, Inc. supplies more than 13,000 clients across the deregulated markets of New York State with natural gas, electricity, renewable energy, and energy efficiency products. With more than 100 years of executive and management experience in the energy industry, our team at BlueRock Energy offers its business and residential clients unique managed portfolio plans. These plans are specifically designed to reduce overall consumption of energy and lower bottom line energy cost. BlueRock Energy offers several variable, hedged, and fixed price options. Our renewable energy products come from 100% New York State generated sources. BlueRock Energy, Inc. is a privately held Energy Service Company (ESCO) licensed by the New York State Public Service Commission (NYPSC).
- Associates Degree or higher preferred.
- History of success and a minimum of 1-3 years of outside sales experience.
- Ability to sell value added benefits to prospects over price.
- Energy Sales/ Energy Efficiency experience a plus, but willing to train the right individual.
- Experience in networking and building business relationships through vertical pipeline.
- Ability to generate own prospect list and successfully complete on a daily basis.
- Aggressive, energetic, and highly motivated.
- Positive thinker with strong work ethic and no fear attitude.
- Self disciplined to work from home in a designated territory.
- Background in competitive sports/activities.
- Experience using Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle.