Bluefly

Bluefly Employer Reviews

Fun workplace in close environment.
Email Marketing Intern (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 28, 2013
Pros: free coffee, occasional free lunches, birthday celebrations
A typical day includes pulling metrics from reports of past email campaigns, and putting together future email campaigns. Occasionally I will pull style features to be used in email campaigns, or create subject lines to attract our client base to new sales and products.
Easy going workplace
Email Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 14, 2013
Management is close and will listen to you. Departments work closely together and with other teams. Small company that works closely together on a day to day basis.
Not a good experience
Bluefly, Senior Production Artist/Retoucher (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 9, 2012
Cons: bad compensation and raises, horrible work environment, no feeling of job security
When I started working here it was a great company. But over the years the CEO stepped down and it became a horrible place to work. All the extra little benefits we had were taken away. No raises for 2 years and then when we did get them, it was more of a bonus than a raise. About 1/2 of what we used to get as a raise. Super Opaque company, do not discuss – more... what's going on with employees, lots of secret meetings, bred an environment of distrust. People would just disappear without explanation. Absolutely no feeling of job security. Completely unsupportive team members, very hostile environment. If you were let go, many occurances of fighting employees unemployment benefits. Basically a company of sneaky managers and higher ups weaseling their way up in the company and stepping on employees in the process. They do not care about their employees at all. Continually looked over for promotions in favor of less experienced employees despite my outstanding reviews year after year. I would not recommend anyone working for Bluefly. – less

About Bluefly

Bargain e-tailer Bluefly aims to fly anywhere but further into the red. The company is an online retailer of designer apparel – Read more