Bluegrass Supply Chain Services Employee Reviews

Bad Management
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 26, 2017
If you like to work 50-70 hours a week and get yelled at like a dog. A very small place to work. Mangement don’t have a clue what’s going on, no good training and always rushed, also they tell you last min to work weekends. Not a good place to work. Shepardsville,KY. BG2
Cons
Fast paced but a easy job
Inspector/Packer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, KYOctober 8, 2017
I checked car parts for defects. I really liked my job there, the people there were very nice and helped when I needed it or if I needed over time. The bad part about this job was management.
Pros
The job, people, and the pay
Treat they employers unfair
Forklift Operator/supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYSeptember 20, 2017
Was a supervisor for 2 years.Had 4 job responsibilities was low pay.Told me was getting raised worked 8 months w/o ask for it an was told when get time..Ask to step down an just be a forklift operator then that's when problems started.Pointed me out on my off day
Pros
Cold water
Cons
Short breaks
Former site manager
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  KentuckyAugust 22, 2017
Poor company to work for ! They seem to take more business then they can handle . Favoritism is the driving force ! I was a site manager and I can tell you from seating in meeting they are very shady !
unprofessional management.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYAugust 14, 2017
Place is a joke to work for. Will fire you over rumors that there employees spread. They will mess your paycheck a up twice a month and hassle you when you want all of your hard earned money. Favoritism is the worst I have seen in any company I have ever worked for.
I am Santiago, my pleasure
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Portland, TNJune 16, 2017
I want to work here because it is super clean organized and safe. I like this empire people are kind I feel safe in what I have and I would like the opportunity to work with you.
Worl/life
Quality Inspector Lead (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYMay 3, 2017
Working with the company was a pleasure work and life balance were met. Work 3 12 hour shifts and 1 6 hour shift at my job assignment and was off for 3 days before starting the cycle anew
its ok
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  KentuckyFebruary 28, 2017
its ok i like it but the warehouse i didnt like to much crying and friends move on so i was ready to go when promoted me to team later so it was uncomfortable and miss my friends plus they laid the third shift off anyway
Pros
rasises and bonus
Cons
management and location
it was alright its a job
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYFebruary 28, 2017
at first it was ok then when i stay therefor awhile it seem like everyone i knew there was leaving and otd just not the same they did promote me which was i didnt know if could do it or not but i got to understand more and respect it more especially the ones that had that position i knew were they was coming from but they moving around i didnt like it but put me on nightshift and warehouse that we was move to was cold in winter and hot in summer anyway they let nightshift go
Pros
they give rasies and bonus friendly
Cons
the workplace horrible i dodnt like
Trabajo con ánimo
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYJanuary 19, 2017
Es un trabajo cómodo, se trabaja 12 horas, tienen facilidades de turnos
Pros
Temporal
Cons
No es seguro
Sad place to have to work
Factory Laborer (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYMarch 25, 2016
Stay away from this creepy, dishonest company. They have an Old South plantation mentality toward their workforce. Their timekeeping and payroll is sloppy and when you ask about being shorted for 8, 10, 12 hours every check they act insulted and blame it on you. Stay away. Creepy, creepy people.
Vehicle part inspector
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 21, 2016
Responsibilities consist of much manual labor, however the work environment was keep clean and operations were implemented in order to ensure the workplace was safe. The job enhanced my attention to detail skills along with hand-eye coordination.
Productive and fun work place
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Portland, TNOctober 26, 2015
A typical day involved the inspection of car parts and documenting how many parts were inspected and how many of those parts had flaws. I learned to pay close attention to detail and be very alert during work hours.
it is ok
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  bowling greenJanuary 21, 2015
Not a very stable job. You are a third party sort company waiting for the day they tell you that you are no longer needed. One wish was to be a more stable position
poor place to work
parts inspector (Former Employee) –  Portland, TNNovember 3, 2014
management does not know how to treat their employees fairly. i got fired for taking my scheduled break for being an inspector on a line.
Overall good company
Recruiting Manager (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYMarch 14, 2014
This is an up-and-coming company that has been good to work for. With all new companies, there has been some growing pains, but if you work hard it's a great stepping stone towards your next career goal.
Pros
the employees
Cons
no work/life balance, communication
Good co-workers but poor management
TRUCK PROCESSOR (Former Employee) –  Russellville, KYJanuary 15, 2014
Good co-workers, however, your schedule was never definite and management was lacking.
Great Learning Experience
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Portland, TNJanuary 1, 2014
I started with Bluegrass when I was a senior in College. They allowed for me to work in the Sales, Warehousing and Quality Assurance department. I learned an array of skills that advanced my knowledge and skill based from day one. I am always wanting to advance myself and become as successful as possible. I'm very ambitious and self-motivated with a passion for learning and gaining new sets of skills. My co-workers were great to me as well as my bosses. The best part of my job was the development of teams. I have done this my whole life and I feel that you are only as good as the people around you which stresses on how important it is to have a well diverse and skilled team with high morale. The hardest part of my job was the development of customer relationships with foreign customers. Working with the Japanese was a pleasure, but the difference in culture was something to get use too. I'm very open minded and enjoy challenges so Bluegrass was the perfect place for me to start my Career.
Pros
The people, diversity, challenges and the broad set of skills that you develop.
Cons
Unstructured
Don't Let Them Fool You. Stay Away!!! Unstable Crazy People and Wannabe Company
SITE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  PORTLAND, TNDecember 19, 2013
Pros:
Compensation

Cons:
Unstable
Not a Real Company - They act like leaches and work inside everyone else's.
Claim to be logistic professionals.. HAHAHAHA - Ain't that a joke.
They are nothing but Staffing Company with Pretty Shirts!
They resell labor - If they pay you 12 an hour they are making 30 an hour off of every hour you work. So of course they will expect 60-80 hour work weeks - the more they slave you the more they earn.
Benefits Suck
No Job Security
Make sure you stroke their ego or you will be in need of other employment.
They have no idea whatsoever of what they are doing....AT ALL. Don't try and help them though they will just make you a target.
Turnover rate = Approximately 5-10 employees removed/added to their payroll weekly.
You will be just a number don't think for a minute that they care about you.
No stability, No Organization, No Structure, No Communication
1 Year wait for Vacation Days - Don't worry if you make it that long with the company to actually acquire vacation days they won't let you take them.
They promote people too quick. Work for them 3 days they will make you a supervisor. Constant promotion demotion termination and movement
No discipline no training. Mess up once and they will come to your facility and just ignore you. A few weeks after they will terminate the person.
No one has any idea of what they are doing.

Hey don't say you haven't been warned.
Difficult manager to work for.
Daily worker (Current Employee) –  Moody, ALDecember 17, 2013
Our Team Improved Safety And Reduced Cost. That Was Not Enough. Don't Make A Mistake Someone Will Lose Their Job Over It. Company Changed During The Time I Was There.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Don't make a mistake