Bluegreen Getaways Employee Reviews in United States

Productive and Fun enviornment
Vacation Sales Rep / CSR (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 8, 2016
This was a wonderful job where I learned to be self managed as well as assume responsibilities of training and opening and closing the Kiosks locations in the Outlet Mall in Orlando, FL.
I was asked to generate leads cold call by inviting people over to my booth to fill out a survey in order to either win money or a cruise vacation for them and their family. I was able to practice my Spanish and French with this job since this mall was big with tourists from all over the world visiting Disney world and all of Orlando's attractions.
From there I was able to Market our promotions on hotel/ resort/ and cruise vacation packages. The benefit of closing a sale was that it was extremely affordable, minimal qualifications, and the ideal flexible vacation made for spontaneous travelers.The only down side was getting them to agree to sit through a Time Share presentation. It wasn't difficult for me to close unless the customer had already had a very bad experience with a time share agreement.
The pay was base and commission. It was a phenomenal company to work for. They were incredible flexible. I worked there full-time, able to customize my schedule upon request. It was the first sales job that made me extremely money motivated, so much so that I even took on three retail jobs around my full time schedule with Bluegreen.
It was extremely hard to leave my awesome co workers/ friends I made there. I had to resign due to my move to Atlanta, GA. I would love to work for a company like this one again but only with orotundity for growth.
Pros
flexible schedule, compensation, benefits, pto, vacation days and discounts
Cons
not a fast growth in opportunity
Discount Vacation Packages
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dawsonville, GAApril 3, 2015
Helped customers select vacation packages that best fit their personal wants. Educated customers on packages and service offerings. Addressed customer questions and concerns, prices and availability.
Pros
Good commission
Cons
High pressure sales
Fun place to work
Marketing Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LaMarch 22, 2015
High energy pressure sales. Management is ok, but could be better. My co-workers are great all but one person who is over the top annoying. He feels he has to be in any conversation that takes place. The hardest part of the job is having to meet a quoter. The most enjoyable thing is being able to meet and talk to different people.
Pros
fun environment
Cons
if you get 3 write ups for not meeting your quoter your fired
Stop others to sell our vacations
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 19, 2013
The time that I was there during a typical shift evolved either opening the kiosk or closing it down depending on the shift that I was given. The daunting part of the job was to have a very short period of time to stop the person and grab their attention to sell our product, time share vacations. The thing that I enjoyed most about the job was the talking to others and get paid for it, I have excellent communication skills. The co-workers that I worked with where nice for the most part and I got along with all of them.
Pros
freedom of being myself, no cap on money earned
Cons
the rejections all the time, day in day out.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bluegreen Getaways. Our community is ready to answer.