Bluehost Employee Review

Great place to work, and had a very awesome break room.
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTSeptember 10, 2013
I would just help customers with their billing accounts. I learned a lot about the interface they used, Everyone there was really friendly. The hardest part of the job were my hours, but the most enjoyable part was being able to help people.
Pros
Great break room, Nice people
Cons
Really early shift

Other Bluehost Employee Reviews

Self starters got ahead
Senior Server Professional (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTFebruary 21, 2018
As long as you had the aptitude to learn about DNS, email protocols, and basic troubleshooting logic, you were placed on the floor as a level one. Many people stayed at that point until they had gotten burned out of the job. The people that worked to learn more were the ones who moved up, and once the company saw that you were serious about learning more, they supported you.
Good entry level, terrible everything else.
Server Professional/Technical Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTFebruary 14, 2018
Bluehost was good before EIG purchased it. If you worked hard, learned a lot, you could move up. Now all that matters is who you butter up. Politics run everything. Moving up has nothing to do with skill or knowledge. They are only a slight plus. The management is completely incompetent and none have any true management skills. The company owners know nothing about how to make a company improve and prosper, just how to squeeze as much as they can out of a company before off-loading it. Don't think I need to explain more than the fact that Bluehost was purchased as the fastest growing top listed web hosting providers in the business. Right when the purchase was complete they began changing as much as they could to squeeze an extra dollar out of the company. By the time I left you can hardly find a good review of bluehost anywhere and you would have to go back multiple pages on a search engine to find it. Need I say more?
Pros
Decent work environment and decent pay.
Cons
Ownership and management imcompetence. Lack of advancement opportunity. Most other things