Blueocean Market Intelligence is a next-generation services organization with a deep focus on market intelligence, data analytics, and social intelligence, all uniquely delivered under one roof by skilled professionals. By combining the talent, speed and cost benefit of a flat world, along with our scalable delivery model, we are able to achieve a more nuanced and comprehensive understanding of the market at the delivery speed and price advantage that today’s business climate demands. www.blueoceanmi.com.
Blueocean is looking to hire an experienced market research analyst to help lead strategic market research initiatives for a key technology client. The researcher will have a strong background in research methodologies and a solid understanding of questionnaire design, sampling, data analysis presentation preparation. The job also requires excellent interpersonal skills, a can-do client servicing attitude and project management abilities.
Primary point of contact for the client, including:
- Partnering with the client’s market research suppliers on key research studies
- Project Management, including managing questionnaire reviews, question development, fieldwork and quota oversight etc.
- Fielding data pull requests which include working with the supplier to get data updates for specific questions and or analyzing existing data using Excel, SPSS and other analysis tools
- Synthesizing data and authoring insights and implications/recommendations
- Developing presentations, charts and graphs from raw data
- Owning monthly development/production of a monthly business review presentation
- Managing and analyzing experimental design studies and ad-hoc research requests
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- 4-7 years of primary marketing research experience, ideally in both qualitative and quantitative research
- Experience in brand and advertising tracking best practices
- Strong project management and excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent research insight generation and storytelling skills
- Familiarity with SPSS or similar survey analytics tools
- Knowledgeable on market research statistical tests
- Experience with setting up market research studies using an experimental design approach
Location: Redmond/Seattle, Washington. Travel: 25% to US West Coast locations