BlueStar

BlueStar Employer Reviews

Fun place to work
Special Configurations & Logistics (Current Employee), Miramar, FLFebruary 15, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: non
Excellent place to learn ,

very friendly and open mind work team.
Overall good company, but in a low margin business
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: learned how a major distributor operates
Cons: i found the work very repetative.
Was hired to help them for a few months during busy season. Became familiar with detailed use of Oracle. The management and co-workers were excellent. The hardest part of this job was the high volume of orders that needed to be processed as their business model hinges on getting these shipped as fast as possible.

Interesting experience for me, but – more... my background and professional goals are geared toward outside sales and solution consultation. – less
Great environment to work. Some limitations on professional growth
RFID & SECURITY BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Former Employee), Miramar, FLJanuary 14, 2014
People internally great team environment. Some how actual management with no focus.
Helpimg companies become more productive
Account Executive (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJanuary 3, 2013
finding new business and making companies more productive using Blustar / Covad products
Great Company all around
HP Server Sales Manager (Former Employee), Hebron, KyDecember 18, 2012
Pros: free lunches, awards, social environment
Cons: healthcare costs were high
Bluestart is an exciting company to work at. My typical day was to help the internal and external customers in selling HP Servers. I learned to be a valued resource to all and learned to train over 65 people at ease.

Management was great. They always had the best interest of the employee as well as to the bottom line.

The most enjoyable part of the – more... job was going there everyday knowing there will be a new challenge. – less
Great working environment
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee), Hebron, KYNovember 7, 2012
Pros: job security. work environment.
Cons: being in a cubical all day
Great company. Even though they are a large company it felt like a family atmosphere when in the office.
Typical day would include being at your desk calling potential customers along with maintaining your current customer base. About 3 times a week our vendors would come in for training to keep the sales team up to date with current products.
Great Western Regional Sales Manager / Gregg Mehrhoff
Account Manager/ Product Manager (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAMay 10, 2012
Pros: great people in ca office to work with.
Cons: communication from corporate office is very poor.
Great group of co-workers, made the job fun. Lunch & Learn form manufacturers were educational.
Wilga Park. Free food and accommodation.
2IC Morris Security Supervisor (Current Employee), Roma, Remote siteJuly 6, 2014
Great people, good working atmosphere and camp services. All new and with gym and they are currently adding another.
Effective work and good place to work
Engineer - Customer Support (Former Employee), Chennai, TNJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: professional services
Cons: slow in carrier growth
Everyday New Challenges. Project management, Manpower management, Vendor Management, Procurement, Material Inventory a complete project end to end Handling as a single person.

Management is excellent and supportive.

The Managers and Asst.Managers were more professional and being a Engineer, I was given the support I needed.They helped me to develop – more... my Communication and technical Knowledge.

When projects commissioned successfully and its go live without issues felt happiest.

The reason i resigned i am not able see my long term goal in this company. – less
Professionals
Sales Engineer (Former Employee), kochi, Ernakulam, Kerala, IndiaDecember 23, 2013
Pros: professionals
Cons: low salary
eventhough I was not working there for a longer time, I had a good time there. the working culture and management was very good. Being a brand in Airconditioning, their maintenance team was well know through out the country.
The co workers were more professional and being a trainee, I was given the support I needed.
They helped me develop my communication – more... skills and hence I could develop a relation with the clients. – less
Payment Chaser
Sr.Customer Care Executive (Former Employee), Chennai, TNNovember 15, 2013
Co-ordinating for Amc Payment
Training for Freshers on Products
Its an good experience with this company
Engineer- Retrofit Service Department (PAD) (Current Employee), KolkataSeptember 16, 2013
Pros: taxi fare, mobile, data card bill etc.
Cons: long working hours
Its a good company to learn and work with.
A number of challenges to face.But its enjoyible.
PRODUCTIVE AND FUN WORK PLACE
PROJECT ENGINEER (Current Employee), THIRUVANATHAPURAM, KERALAMarch 31, 2013
GOOD MANAGEMENT RULES
FIXED SALARY DATE
GOOD SALARY
GOOD WORK ARRANGEMENTS
PROPER STAFF RECRUITMENT
empresa muito boa de trabalhar
operador de processo quimico (Current Employee), Santo André, SPApril 27, 2014
Pros: participação dos resultados previdência privada
Cons: não tem
boa empresa para si trabalha com bom reconhecimento para seus funcionarios
Apoyo en aprendizaje y desarrollo profesional
Coordinadora de Marketing (Current Employee), MéxicoApril 5, 2013
Pros: aprendizaje constante
Cons: empresa en crecimiento rápido
Hay que enviar promociones a nuestros clientes, cada mes tenemos el boletin que llega a todos los distribuidores, he aprendido a relacionarme con todo tipo de personas a tener caracter para pedir la informaciòn en tiempo y forma a organizar y organizarme adecuadamente a trabajar bajo presión. A pesar de que todos tienen diferente tipo de trabajo y forma – more... de expresarse todo salió a tiempo.

La parte más difícil del trabajo es conjuntar todas las necesidades en una sola imagen corporativa y en un impacto que atraiga las compras de nuestros clientes, así como su atención.

Lo que más me gustó fue que pude hacer todo a tiempo y sin problemas con mis colegas. – less

About BlueStar

About BlueStar BlueStar is a leading global solutions-based distributor of Point-of-Sale, Bar Coding, Data Collection, RFID, and – Read more